5;

Calum and the rest get out of the car. Cameras flashed and Calum grabbed Styles as Luke grabbed Layla. Calum grabbed Luke's hand and they walked passed the paparazzi.

When they got in Calum let go of Luke's hand and then put down the kids. Styles fixed himself and went to Layla.

"Hood" Calum said the the host and she nodded as she shows them their table. Luke made sure the kids were behaving and in front of him. the lady pointed at their table and they sat down.

"your waitress will be here shortly" her British voice was smooth and Luke nodded. Calum sighed looking at the menu. Styles and Layla were talking as Luke also looked at the menu.

"Calum i want to pay for dinner" Luke says as Layla and Styles quickly looks up. Calum shakes his head putting down the menu.

"another 5 dollars that my dad wins" Styles says and Layla shook his hand saying deal.

"i just want to pay for dinner, thats it" Luke says and Calum sighed.

"how about i pay for dinner and you pay for ice cream when we are finished with our meal?" Calum says and Luke thinks.

"fine" Luke says picking up the menu and Styles looked at Layla. Layla rolled her eyes knowing she has to give Styles more money.

"Hi i am Arzaylea and ill be your–" She looks up and see them "oh" she says. Calum sighs and Styles groans.

"Hello Arzaylea !" Layla waves at her. Styles hits his face with his hand. Layla giggle as she sees the beautiful lady.

"Hello there" Arzaylea waves at her before turning to Calum. She rolls her eyes at him and looks at Luke.

"Hello Luke" She says and Luke smiled. he was uncomfortable he hasn't seen Arzaylea since high school and trust me he would like to keep it that way.

"so what can i got you munchkin" She said towards Styles.

"you can get me a new waitress" Styles says and Calum started laughing. Arzaylea hit his head causing Calum to stop.

"Styles be nice to your 'mom' okay?" Calum says putting quotes around mom. Luke eyes widen being surprised.

"okay, um i want mac 'n' cheese and ice tea" Styles says and she nodes writing it down.

" i want a cheese burger and a coke" Layla says and Arzaylea nodes going to the older ones.

"i want a hamburger and a half and half ice tea lemonade please" Luke says smiling and she nodes.

"i want pasta and a coke" Calum says and Arzaylea nodes taking their menus. Luke is still surprised that Arzalyea is Styles mom.

"so you met my mom" Styles says and Luke nodes looking at Calum. Calum smiles and shrugs.

---

yoooo

Arzaylea....