31

smut (;

---
Luke put Styles down to sleep in his room. they had just came back from explaining things to Luke's family.

"babe" Calum says coming out of the restroom in is room. Luke turned to him only seeing Calum is his boxers. Calum's v-line was showing perfectly and his boxers were loosely around his waist.

"yes my love" Luke says and Calum smiles at him. Luke is confused and smiles back "what? is there something on my face?" Luke says and Calum shakes his head walking to Luke.

"you are just beautiful" Calum says hugging him and Luke blushes. Calum kisses his lips loving the feeling.

"stop" Luke says giggling but Calum already pushed him on the bed. Calum kissed his neck as Luke moaned.

"Luke" kiss "you" kiss "are" kiss "beautiful" kiss. Luke giggles and Calum thinks he is just the cutest.

"can i fuck you?" Calum asked and Luke laughed.

"no, but i can fuck you" Luke says flipping them over for he is top. Calum laughed kissing Luke.

"you know i am going to give you many things when we are married" Calum says with a smirk "specially if you give me sex" Calum says and Luke rolls his eyes.

"so, you are my sugar daddy now?" Luke says and Calum bit his lip.

"sounds so beautiful coming out of your mouth but can i cum in your mouth instead?" Calum says and Luke kissed him.

Calum grabbed Luke's hips rubbing himself against him. Luke moaned into the kiss making Calum go hard.

Luke and Calum pulled apart to take off all there clothes. when they finished Luke was right back on top of Calum. his cock was on top of Calum's perfectly big one. Calum sucked on his neck bitting hit a bit.

"o-oh Calum" Luke says pulling his hair. Calum moaned loudly making Luke to wild.

"you want to use lube this time ?" Luke asked and Calum shook his head.

"I just want you inside of me princess" Calum says and Luke blushed nodding. Luke went into Calum making Calum moan.

"g-go" Calum says and Luke pulls alway in. Calum screamed because he wasn't use to being the one someone fucked. Luke bit his lip letting Calum adjust to the feeling.

"thrust." Calum say, "hard" Calum says and Luke smirked. Luke pushed in and out of Calum making him moan loud each time. Calum scratched Luke's back making Luke moan with him. the beautiful sound coming out of the boys mouth made them both go crazy.

"i love you" Luke moaned out as he thrusted. Calum kissed his jaw line sucking on it a bit too. Luke moaned as Calum left love bits. Calum grabbed Luke's ass making Luke moan.

"my turn baby boy" Calum flipped him over making him tops. Luke didn't care because Calum was going to be inside of him. Luke pulled out and Calum pulled his into Luke making them both moan.

"fuck" Luke says loving the feeling of Calum inside if him. Calum thrusted into Luke.

"harder" Luke moaned as he pulled Calum's hair. Calum did what he was told and went harder making the headboard of the bed hit the wall.

"you are so lucky i have sound proof walls" Calum says kissing Luke.  Luke grabbed the bed sheets moaning loud. He arches his back about to reach his high.

"i am going to cum" Luke says and Calum harden his thrust.

"cum for me baby boy" Calum says and Luke nodes bitting his lip. "come on princess" and Luke cum. Calum thrusted more and then he cum. Calum fell next to Luke kissing him.

"you liked our shower sex last time right?" Luke asked and Calum looked at him and to the restroom. the two looked at each other and ran to the restroom.

---

so.. how was it ?