16

wrote half of this while watching the same scary movie i am fucked..
---

"you go tim!" Calum yells as Tim passes the kid. they were still at practice and the team were playing agents each other. Tim dad happens to also be gay so him and Calum get along.

"How you doing Calum" Tim's dad, Nathan asked.

"good and you?" Calum asked and Nathan shrugged.

"been hard, Samuel is trying to find a job" Nathan said. Samuel was his partner and they looked so cute together.

"i could help you with money if you want" Calum asked and Nathan shook his head.

"no no its fine. trust me" Nathan says and Calum nodes smiling. they focus on the game and Tim made a score.

"Yay! you go Tim!" Calum and Nathan chanted. they hugged as they jumped up and down.

"guys your gay is showing!" Tim yelled, "its like you are a fucking married couple!" Tim said. Calum started laughing at the kids words.

"Tim! how dare you disrespect me!" Nathan says walking towards him. Luke comes from behind holding Calum. Styles is back in the game to practice.

"whos he?" Luke asked so ruffly. Calum turned around and smiled.

"He's Nathan and his kid Tim! fucking love them both! like they make me laugh look!" Calum says pointing at the two. Time was throwing flowers at Nathan. Nathan was scared because flowers have bees and he hates bees. "see! love them!" Calum says laughing.

"you also love me" Luke says kissing Calum on the forehead.

"nope" Calum says leaving Luke's embrace and jogging to the adult and kid. "gotta Zayn" Calum says.

"stop using that! its still hurts!" Kim, the girl on the team yelled and Calum nodes laughing.

Luke sees Calum helping out Nathan and Tim. Didn't go as play though because the kid is throwing his shoes at them.

"don't throw them! they hurt"Calum yelled. Michael blowed the whistle at Tim.

"Tim! we don't want another person in the hospital!" Michael yelled. Styles walks up to Luke sighing.

"do you think daddy likes them better then us?" Styles asked.

"no, of course not" Luke says but right now he couldn't know. Calum looked so beautiful laughing. Luke wanted to make him laugh all the time. he wanted Calum to be his.

---

that pic of cake thoooo like i will have a big slice of that hott as shit!