32

Luke woke up from his sleep meeting brown eyes. Calum smiled at him making Luke blush.

"hello beautiful" Calum says kissing him. Luke pulled away from the kiss remembering something.

"Calum, um can we talk about the incident" Luke asked and Calum frowned.

"about Styles getting shot? Love, its all okay they got them all" Calum says and Luke shook his head.

"no, the innocent with Arzalyea and you" Luke says and Calum looked at him.

"oh"

"yeah, um I want to know what happened" Luke says and Calum nodes getting up.

"well we were laughing and Arzaylea was close to my face. We both stopped and she went ahead and kissed me. i kissed back but then it hit me that this wasn't you. so i pulled back and Styles was there. my heart dropped and he was screaming at me. my heart broke when you walked down stairs. i lost myself when you walked out the door" Calum says tears rolling down is eyes, "days went buy and Styles wouldn't talk to me. I wouldn't eat at all, I didn't feel like eating. then Joy found out what happened and she kicked me out for a while. i knew I messed up so I grabbed my kid and went to your apartment" Calum finished.

Luke looked at him and nodded. he didn't want to cry, he didn't want to touch Calum either. he still loves him and will marry him but he isn't going to lie that he is second guessing.

Luke walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. He put on his clothes and got his stuff. He walked out of the room that held Calum.

"Luke!" Calum yelled running after him. Luke ran down stairs going to the door. Styles wasn't up yet so Luke was thankful for that.

"don't leave!" Calum says stopping him.

"ill be back" Luke says smiling at him and going into the car. Calum saw as Luke's car went out of the driveway. Luke smiled at him before he went off.

Calum went on his knees and screamed. He ran in the house and left a note for Styles. he put on his sweat pants and went into his black car.

Calum drove to his designation. he ran red lights and drove way out of the speed limit. he didn't care, but he did at the same time.

he parked and walked out of his car. he put his fingers through his hair and knocked on the door. then realized that its never locked so he walked in.

"Calum!"

"where's  the blunt" Calum says and Ryan smirks at him.

---

hello beautiful people!

how are you (: