21

Luke woke up due to the screaming coming from down stairs. he saw that Layla and Styles weren't there and sighed.

Luke ran down stairs to see Calum, Arzaylea, and Styles fighting as Layla ate some gummy worms.

"whats happening?" Luke says yawning. Everyone stops and turns to him. silents fills the air.

"My so called dad cheated on you!" Styles yelled at Luke.

to Luke everything was going slow. the words processing in his head. Calum Hood, has cheated on him. he couldn't believe it but then it's Arzaylea. she is more beautiful and looks perfect.

"Luke?" Calum says stepping closer. Luke stepped back and looked to the floor. "Styles didn't mean what-"

"no, you cheated on me.y-you don't like me" Luke says grabbing his keys and kissed Layla on the head. "bye Styles" Luke says and Styles runs hugging him.

"don't leave" Styles says and Luke smiles at him and kissed his forehead. "you promised" Styles says as Luke gets up.

"Luke, don't leave! Styles doesn't even know what cheating means!" Calum yelled but Luke was already closing the door. he sees Arzaylea crying outside but ignores her.

"Luke! don't leave them! please, they need you! we didn't even cheat!" Arzaylea screamed as Luke gets into the car.

Luke was still shocked and wanted to lay down all day and just relax. he knows he isn't going to be teaching. he'll just tell the principal that he is sick and needs a week off.

"I promised.." was the last thing Luke said before driving off.

---

i am going to Disneyland tomorrow...

someone snap chat me or text me! i am bored ):