6;

Calum just finished paying for the food and giving Arzaylea a tip. Luke was with the kids as Calum and Arzaylea talked.

"i want to see my son on his birthday tomorrow" Arzaylea says and Calum sighs shaking his head.

"you didn't want to be part of his life almost 8 years ago! why now? when he doesn't even like you" Calum says and Arzaylea looks at Styles playing with Layla. tears fill up her eyes looking back at Calum.

"i was young and stupid! all i wanted to do was party with my friends i am 25 now!" Arzaylea says and Calum nodes.

"we are having a part at my parents house at 3. be there or never see your son again" Calum says and Arzaylea nodes hugging him.

"Thank you, heres my number" Arzaylea says and Calum gets the napkin and puts it in his jacket.

Styles watched and shook his head. He did miss is mom but all of the stuff she did wasn't okay. it hurt his dad and himself.

"do you think my mom and dad will get back together?" Styles asked Luke. Luke turned to see them hugging and he sighed bending down.

"look buddy, if they do then they do. it's their choice but if don't like it talk to your dad about it" Luke says and Styles nodes.

"Luke, what if you – never mind"Styles says and Luke was shocked a bit. he didn't know what to say.

"you sure?" Luke asked and Style nods smiling at him.

"ready to go?" They hear Calum and they nodded. the paparazzi has cleared up. They started to walk to an ice cream store by the restaurant. The kids were in the front of them two.

"so you found out Arzaylea had Styles" Calum says and Luke nodes.

"its shocked me but then I realized how they look a like" Luke says and Calum nodes. they walk into the ice cream shop and looked at the flavors. all of them choose complete different ones and Luke paid. they walked out crossing the street to the park. Calum and Luke sat down on a bench as the kids run to the play set.

"so you want to know what happened between Arzaylea and I" Calum says and Luke looks at him. his tan skin glowed in the moon light. his tattoos are bolder then the day light.

"if you want to, we are becoming friends again" Luke says eating some lf his ice cream. "did i really just friend zoned him!?" Luke thought.

"well when i was 17 we were at a party and things went past what it was supposed to. i was pissed out drunk and Arzaylea was more drunk than ever. Her and i were dating at the time so we didn't see harm on just fucking. we been together since i was 15 and now im 17 what can go wrong? so we went to one of the rooms and well did what we did. we didn't use a condom but when we woke up the next day we were fully cloth and getting kicked out of the room. then 2 months later Arzaylea called me crying, i ran to her house and she explained everything. her mom had took her to  the doctors and they found out. we kept him because well we don't know. yet, right when she gave birth she didn't want to see me nor even have the baby. so all the rights were given to me and then 4 years into his life she wants to be part of it. Styles had her bad attitude so when he over heard Joy and I talking he found out the truth. Arzaylea tries but i want to forget her all at once. also the reason why we aren't aloud to talk about her" Calum says sighing looking at Styles "but im giving her a chance and shes coming to Styles party tomorrow" Calum finishes.

"about the party, can i have a friend come?" Luke asked and Calum nodes checking the time.

"better start heading home" Calum says and Luke nodded calling the two over.

---

do you think Calum actually told the whole story?

im heading to school so here is a chapter for you beautiful people x

also the age line might not make sense but let's pretend it did