34

"come on! i need you to do this!" Michael says and Luke rolls his eyes.

"i rather not" Luke says shaking his head. Michael rolls his eyes pushing Luke into the room.

"come on" Michael says checking the time "we have about an hour" Michael says and Luke rolled his eyes.

"we have plenty of time for me to get ready" Luke says looking at his suit. Michael sighs sitting down eating candy.

"can you believe it? you marrying Calum Hood, your old best friend" Michael says and Luke nodes.

"I didn't expect it to happen but i am happy it did" Luke says smiling. Michael chuckles throwing a candy at his mate.

"lets get ready" Michael says and Luke nodes.

"its now or never" Luke says taking off his pants to change.

"oh my! i am getting married" Calum says pasting back and forth.

"yes now hurry up we have an hour" Ashton says and Calum smiles at him. he has never been more happy in his life. to married someone he truly loves.

"dad! hurry they want you down in a bit" Styles says running in with his suit. Styles was wearing a white one that complimented his eyes.

"you look handsome" Calum says picking up his son. Styles giggled thanking him.

"wait until you see Luke" Styles says as he walks out of the room for his dad can change.

30 minutes until the wedding started and Calum was already at the alter. everyone was talking and looking at Calum. Mali was crying as her sons try to make her stop. Liz and Andrew were waiting for Luke to come down.

Luke is wearing a white suit with black in it of course. he is nervous and feel like he is going to throw up. Michael smiles at him walking to the alter. Ashton was right by Michael side smiling. the song came on and everything went slow. everyone stand up and faces Luke.

They walked down the isle and smiled. Jack started to cry making Mali cry again.

Andrew gave Calum his son and smiled.

"you hurt him, ill kill you" Andrew says and Liz nodes. Luke chuckles at his parents.

Styles comes right after with the rings going to Calum's side. He smiles at his dad's giving a thumbs up.

"ready?" Calum says.

"as I'll ever be" Luke says smiling.

---

it's almost ever ):