25

the next day Luke was waiting for Calum and Styles to pick him up. he was waiting outside of his apartment playing a game on his phone.

he looked at the time, 5:55. they were supposed to be here 55 minutes ago. Luke rolls his eyes and starts to walk to the entrance of his building.

"Luke wait!" Calum yelled getting out of his car. Styles came right behind him holding a cactus.

"you are late" Luke says turning around to face them. the two nod sighing.

"we know thats why we grab you a cactus!" Styles says handing it to Luke. Luke looks at it and looks at Calum frowning his eyebrows.

"we tried getting you flowers but they only  were sunflowers and Styles is highly allergic to them" Calum says and Luke nodes.

"lets just go" Luke says as they enter the car. they place the cactus on the back seat floor.

Calum starts to drive as the sun sets. Styles is listening to music that plays on his iPod. Luke is looking out the window seeing the sunset. Calum is focused on the road but sneaks glances at Luke.

when they come to a complete stop they face a fancy restaurant. Luke rolled his eyes knowing Calum was going way over about dinner. Styles jumps out of the car running to the door waiting for the couple. he was excited about what's happening.

"come on love, its just a restaurant" Calum says and Luke looks at him.

"i would rather go to ihop" Luke says and Calum rolls his eyes getting out of the car. Luke follows behind grabbing Calum's hand squeezing it a bit.

"Hood" Calum says to the young lady and she nodes taking them to the far corner of the restaurant. Luke knows Calum paid extra to have us sit there.

"so how was your day" Calum asked Luke. Styles rolls his eyes knowing how boring his dad is.

"fun, Michael and i went out a bit" Luke says and Calum nodes. Styles looks at the menu and his mouth waters.

"dad can we order now?" Styles asked and he nodes calling the waiter over.

"you guys ready?" his America accent was think and rich. he was also very handsome.

"can i have a coke and pasta, please" Luke asked and he nodded.

"may i have a cheese burger with a ice tea, please" Styles asked and Calum sighs putting down the menu.

"just give me your best soup and water" Calum says and Luke pinches him "ow! and please" Calum says.

"okay, i am Josh and ill be your waiter for today. have a nice day" Josh says walking away from the table.

Luke and the rest enjoyed the good laughs and talked about everything. their food came as they ate Luke was laughing at Calum. Styles was smiling at the two. he was happy and so was his dad.

"Dad can we" Styles says as they finished all their food. Calum nodes as the two get up. Luke looked confused as he looked at the two. Styles and Calum bend down on one knee and Luke's heart stopped.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, we have known each other for a long time. i always loved you so i am here asking you this question" Calum says.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, i have been nothing but trouble since i started school but i know that you will always be my favorite teacher. so my dad and i are here to ask you a question" Styles says.

"would you be my husband?" Calum asked.

"be my dad?" Styles asked.

---

double update.