15

Luke ran into the park looking for Calum. Luke spots Styles laying down on the grass next to the tree.

"buddy" Luke says and Styles looks up and runs to him crying. Luke holds him wondering what's wrong.

"what happened" Luke asked and Styles shook his head.

"i told my dad i want you and i was being mean. so i told him i hate him but i don't because he was there when mommy wasn't. i was mad when i said that" Styles says.

"why were you mad?" Luke asked. Styles wiped his nose looking at Luke.

"because i asked why mommy cant be here and dad said that he will call her to come to my game but not to be sad when she doesn't come" Styles says and Luke nodes.

"well i am sure she will try her best to come. now, let's apologize to dad, yeah?" Luke asked and Styles nodded.

Styles and Luke go to Calum which is sitting on the bench looking at the trees. Calum was rethink what happened. he was sure that Styles didn't mean it because all he wanted was Luke.

"i mean who wouldn't want Luke? he is tall and handsome. also he is pretty cool. maybe he wants him as a dad and not me. wouldn't blame him. i fucking do drugs and a fuck up. Luke is a better human being then me" Calum says in his head.

"Calum" He turns around  and faces Luke. Calum sees Styles holding on to Luke like he is the last one he will hold.

"Luke" Calum says with ease and pain. he looks at the two is such pain he wants to hide away. he wants Styles to hold him but he knows Styles hates him.

"how are you" Luke asked and Calum put a smile on his face.

"never felt better. well better start watching the kids play before Michael kicks my ass" Calum says leaving the two. Luke sighs and follows right behind.

Styles knows what he did wrong and he could hear the hurt in his dads voice.

---

i am fucking watching a scary movie with some people and its fucking 10:37 PM

FUCKING SCARED