23

"get the kid out! they are naked!" Ashton yells at Michael. Styles runs out going to the living room.

"wow, Calum's huge" Michael says looking at the two. Ashton hits his chest.

"Luke is bigger, by like 2 inches" Ashton says looking at Luke's body. Michael rolls his eyes shaking his head.

"Luke looks like maybe 5 inches, Calum looks 8" Michael says and Ashton shakes his head.

"Luke's is 10 and Calum's is about 8" Ashton says and Calum wakes up. he looks at the two arguing and then covers Luke up.

"don't talk about how long Luke is! specially in front of me!" Calum yelled at the two. this made Luke wake up.

"shut up! and im 12 inches" Luke says and Ashton eyes widen.

"whoa! okay can i have him next?" Ashton says and Calum throws a pillow at him.

"we are both 12 inches" Calum says and Michael fainted.

"fuck, do you guys video your sex? can i see it? oh! Luke dose it hurt?" Michael asked.

"how do you know if i am bottom!" Luke says and Michael starts to laugh.

"come on you are bottom! ever since that girly thing you went throu-" Before Michael can say anything else Luke throws a pillow at him.

"wait what!" Calum says getting up. Ashton and Michael check him out before Calum gets a sheet to cover up.

"Luke went through this amazing and i mean amazing girly phrase before he went all tall on us! but his ass never looked better in a tennis shirts!" Michael says remembering.

"it was a mistake! i am never going to wear any of that! if you have a kink for it don't even dare!" Luke says putting on his sweats and throwing some at Calum.

"awe my baby boy is now my baby girl" Calum says running to Luke hugging him.

"I'm not yours" Luke says pushing him off and Calum rolls his eyes kissing his neck. Luke giggles making Michael and Ashton awe.

"so where Styles?" Luke says and Styles comes running in going to Luke. Luke picks him up and kisses his cheek.

"Arzaylea says to meet her in a while Calum" Styles says and Luke faces him.

"why isn't he calling you guys mom or dad?" Luke asked and Calum sighs.

"ever since the um cheating Styles hasn't been talking or even calling us mom or dad" Calum says and Luke nodes.

"good job" Luke says as Styles nodes High-fiving him. Calum rolls his eyes.

"Come on Styles, Joy says she wants you home. also Calum your hotel is ready" Ashton says as Styles runs down to him.

Luke smiles at them as they leave. Calum jumps on the bed sighing. Luke turns to him with confused eyes.

"Hotel? what does he mean by 'you hotel is ready'! what did you do?" Luke asked and Calum looks to him.

"Styles told my mom and she thinks that I shouldn't be at the house until i fix somethings"  Calum says.

"what do you possibly need to fix?" Luke says and Calum looks down playing with his fingers.

"my drug problem" Calum mumbles and Luke shook his head.

'my Calum Hood is addicted to drug. oh my god' Luke thoughts took over. the moat worse thoughts ever.

"you can die from doing drugs are you a fucking idiot!" Luke yelled at him. Calum looks at Luke worried. Luke was crying on the bed.

"baby its fine" Calum tried hugging him