20

Luke had just bought the kids instruments and was heading back to Calum's house. Calum had been calling Luke and leaving messages.

"come in get your instruments" Luke says as they all get out of the car. Styles gets his guitar and his case. Layla was having trouble so Luke helped her.

"open the door please" Luke says and Layla nodes opening it. Calum and Arzaylea are there with worried expressions.

"Luke! I thought you guys died!" Calum yelled happy that they didn't. Luke nodes smiling as they head up stairs.

"oh no, did you guys buy instruments" Calum says and Luke shook his head. Styles already knows how bad Luke is at lying.

"we got this from his house" Styles says and Calum stairs at him. Styles begins going weak and sighs. "he bought them" Styles admitted.

"Luke, you didn't have to" Calum says and Luke smiled at him as they head up to the play room.

"okay lets get started" Luke says and the two children smirk. Styles plays the guitar in such horrible way as Layla hits different keys. Luke lets out a sigh knowing this was going to be harder then he thought.

X

Luke showed the kids some notes and they cached up and started playing some of their own notes.

"we should make a song for my dad" Styles says and Luke nodes. "his birthday is in a day" Styles finishes and Luke's eyes widen.

"we better get started then" Layla says and Luke nodes getting a pencil for some lyrics.

---

sorry that it was short