11

The Hills--cover
things get heated..
---
Luke ended up sleeping on the chairs with Ashton because they didn't have a ride home. Michael asked for one but they turned that down.

"Excuse me sir" the doctor says shaking up Luke. Luke opens up his eyes and yawns. "Calum is awake" He says and Luke runs into the room.

"you!" Luke yelled pointing and Calum looked at him smiling. oh how a smile grew on Luke's face.

"is Styles here?" Calum asked and Luke looked down remembering the words the kid said to him. they hurt and he could barely even sleep.

"he is mad at me so he went with Mali" Luke sighs and Calum was confused. "h-he called me daddy and i freaked ou-" Calum cut Luke off with a chuckle.

"Luke, its okay! I wouldn't mind calling you daddy" Calum smirked and Luke blushed looking down. "okay then maybe i am daddy" Calum says and Luke nodded.

"they told me about Jason.." the room fell quite. Calum was collecting his thoughts on what Luke just said. it was all so fast for him.

"Mali told you?" Calum asked and Luke nodded. "she shouldn't have told you about him" Calum says.

"its okay, i was going to find out one way or another" Luke says and Calum nodes.

"so about the whole daddy issue" Calum says and Luke sits down on the chair sighing.

"i wasn't expecting that from him! I thought he hates me but he thinks i hate him!" Luke says and Calum laughing.

"Luke, you have beautiful eyes" Calum says and Luke turned red.

"thank you dadd-Calum!" Luke says and Calum laughs grabbing his hand. Luke has butterflies in his stomach and they were all going to explode everywhere. Luke looks down not wanting to see Calum's beautiful face.

"Look up baby boy, i want to see your eyes" Calum says and Luke looks at him. Calum smiles at him pulling him on the bed. "i feel more better now" he says as they cuddled.

"of course you do" Luke says and Calum played with his hair.

"Luke do you want to go out?" Calum says and Luke looked at him. the blue eyes looked at brown and memories came all back one by one.

"i would love too" Luke says and Calum smiles leaning in for a kiss. Luke sees what he is doing and turns his head. Calum kissed his cheek and pouted.

"hey! i was trying to kiss you" Calum says and Luke rolled his eyes.

"sorry we haven't had are first date yet" Luke says and it was Calum's turn to roll his eyes. they stayed there a but longer as Calum continues to play with Luke's hair and Luke sees Calum's tattoos. the two boys were thinking about everything. the sexual tension between the two is very strong. Luke looked at Calum eyes and then his lips. Calum sees and smirks.

"lock the door" Calum voice was raspy and Luke was turned on. he got off the bed and ran to lock the door. he closed the curtains. running back to Calum. Luke went on the bed and on top of Calum kissing him. Luke could feel the smirk forming on Calum's face. Calum pulled off Luke's shirt. Luke soon after does too but stops and stars at his tattoos.

"like what you see baby boy" Calum says and Luke rolls his eyes kissing him more. one thing led to another the two boys were necked as Calum was on top.

"ready" Calum says and Luke nodes. Calum goes in and Luke moans. Calum then goes fully in and Luke moans louder making the tattooed boy turned on. "come on moan for me baby" Calum says.

"C-Calum" Luke moaned and Calum shook his head.

"its daddy to you" Calum says roughly and Luke shakes his head understanding.

"daddy!" Luke moans out and Calum smirks going in and out of the blond. Luke scratches Calum's back as he thrust. yet, Calum didn't care he enjoyed the way he made Luke weak. Luke grabs the bed sheets under him grabbing them hard as Calum thrusts in to him. "i-i going t-to" Luke says and Calum nodes understanding. Luke head goes back to the pillow reaching his high as Calum smirks. Luke cums all over.

"that was so good" Luke says and Calum nodes about to get off of him when Luke pulls him back.

"oh no, it is your turn" Luke grabbed Calum dick making Calum moan. they both stand up. Luke goes on his knees looking at Calum's cock. its pretty big and thick. Luke grabs it and puts his mouth around Calum's cock. Calum pulled Luke's hair thrusting. Luke head goes back and forth twirling his tongue.

Calum begins to moan loud making Luke smile. "oh baby boy" Calum moans which makes Luke go faster. Calum is about to reach his high. he arches his back moaning really loud cum shooting out into Luke's mouth. Luke swallows it getting up.

"whoa" Calum says and Luke chuckles kissing him. the two separated putting back their clothes and fixing the bed more.

"ready to go home?" Luke asked and Calum nodes putting his arms around Luke's small waist.

---
this wasnt much innocent Luke but i am playing on the next 'smut' scene.

well that was as horrible as my whole life..