18

Luke woke up Layla and Styles for they can start getting ready. Luke was wearing one of Calum's suits that he let him borrow.

Calum was more buff then Luke but Luke was taller so it fit. Of course Calum pretend to sleep as he watched Luke change. Luke knows he was faking just didn't say anything.

"come eat!" Calum yelled in the kitchen. Luke sighed sitting down eating the food Calum made. the two kids ran down stairs pushing each other.

"you are such a dick!" Layla says which caught Luke's and Calum's attention. they both face the two as they sit down and eat.

"well i have one! a pretty big one too!" Styles yelled and Luke chocked on his own silva. Calum chuckled as he watched the children fight.

"you just don't like him because he hangs out with your dad!" Layla yelled and Styles looked at her.

"what happens between my dad and i isn't your fucking business! i could fucking care less if my dad likes him more!" Styles says leaving the kitchen. the three heard the door slam and thats what made Calum run after him.

"Styles!," Calum yelled but Styles kept running "Styles Marcos Hood!" Calum shout out his full name and that made Styles stop. he never heard his dad yell his middle name.

"what!" Styles says and Calum runs to him and hugs him. Styles realizes what happens and hugs back. his nose is touching Calum's neck as tears roll down.

"you know that i love you and that i will never let somethings or even someone get in the way of us. i love you Styles, okay?" Calum says pulling away.

"yes dad" Styles says and Calum smiles picking him up. Luke and Layla are outside waiting to leave. Luke is standing in front the white car that Calum says he could drive.

"Come on Styles" Luke says and he nodes. a black car comes up the drive way and Calum sighs.

"Hello Styles" Arzalyea says getting out of the car. Luke looks at Calum and Calum sighs smiling awkwardly at Luke.

---

....

well yeah.