17

guess what guys??

SEX SEX SEX
---
Luke pushes Calum to the wall kissing him all around his neck. Calum ways moaning his name.

Styles and Layla had just fell asleep since tomorrow is a school day. Luke said he will take him and just sleep over.

"Luke" Calum moaned out. Luke got more hard as he unbutton Calum's flannel from his tan body.

"i need you to jump" Luke whispers in his ear and Calum nodes obeying his boyfriend. Calum jumped putting his two legs around his waist. Luke carries him to the king sized bed. as Luke lays hims down and they both are face to face they smile at each other. Luke's forehead rest on Calum making Calum blush.

"you're so beautiful" Luke says to him. Calum shook his head rolling his eyes.

"beautiful is for woman" Calum says and it was Luke's turn to roll his eyes.

"you are still beautiful to me" Luke says and Calum smiled at him.

"can you kiss me now" Calum says and Luke chuckles softly. Calum pulled him and kisses his boyfriend. Calum was now toping Luke. Calum pulled off Luke's shirt. there's still some love bite that were made the last time they had sex. Calum smirks going to Luke's neck and sucking on the milky skin. Luke moaned out Calum's name in pleasure.

Calum quickly pulled down his pants and underwear as Luke does the same. Calum was about to go to Luke when Luke started laughing.

"i am not going to fuck you while you have socks on" Luke says and Calum rolls his eyes pulling them off. "you probably wear them in the shower too" Luke says.

Calum pushed him back to the bed and kissed him. Luke kissed back and start grinding on him making Calum moan. Calum looked at Luke and he nodded meaning he was ready. Calum pulled into Luke's whole. Luke moaned in such pleasure. Calum smirked on how he made Luke weak. He kept thrusting until they both were at their high.

Luke was pulling Calum's hair as Calum moaned. as the high came Luke pulled the white sheets and pulled his head back. Calum thrusted two more times until they cummed.

Calum fell next to him in deep breath looking at Luke.

"come on lets go shower" Calum says pulling Luke out of bed going into the rooms shower.

---

well that happened.

i told you guys that the sex was going to happen last chapter but it didn't so.. enjoy?