7

this chapter contains drugs and alcohol. please don't read if you cant handle.

New American by Halsey
______

They kids were asleep and its been 3 hours since they all came home and Luke left. Calum tried to sleep but couldn't. thought took over his mind. he needed a beer or maybe wine.

Calum really hates beer but when you are drunk you can barely even taste the liquid that ruins you. Calum also hated wine. it burned his throat and it doesn't stop until it hits his stomach.

"just one drink" Calum told himself. He walks down stairs making sure not to wake up the other 34 people that lived here. he wasn't kidding when he said the house was big. he walked down the stairs heading to the kitchen. the kitchen was huge compared to anyone else's. it took 3 minutes to go to the fridge without making noise.

When he got there he sighed and took out a corona. he opened it with a beer opener and took a sip. the cold drink went down his throat leaving a nasty taste. he took more sips feeling more relaxed. Calum wasn't a light drinker, he can got 13 bottles without getting shit faced. well with tequila its a different story. he takes 4 shots of those and he's out.

Calum takes out another beer and his phone. he notice that Josh and Ryan texted him to go 'kick it'. which meant sitting in Ryan's basement smoking weed pretending that they are in "That 70s Show". Calum thinks it's stupid but then smokes and thinks its the greatest idea ever. he feels like an idiot after though. he has a child and should be clean for more then 3 months.

Josh & Ryan: I'm on my way dicks but have to be home early! Styles party is in like 15 hours!

they ended up texting back an okay as Calum quickly got dressed. he puts on his black skinny jeans and his black hoody that had 'CAKE AF' written on it. Joy gave it to him like 6 years ago still not getting it. He grabbed his keys but he was stopped, by Walter.

"where you going Sir" Walter says and Calum sighs turing to him, "going back to your bad habits?" Calum sighed knowing he's right.

"I'm just going to go for a couple hours! thats it" Calum says to the old guy. Walter raised Calum when his parents weren't home.

"i want you back in 3 hours and if you are to high text me a 'H' to let me know you are staying at Ryan's house and safe, got it?" Walter says and Calum nodes hugging him and leaving. Calum got into the car and drove out of the gates. the paparazzi wasn't there thank the lord.

he started driving to Ryan's house not to far away from his own. just a few twist and turns. so soon he came into the drive way of the modern sized house. he can hear rap music from his basement laughing a but as he enter the door being open like always. he went past the kitchen and ran down stairs to the basement. he opened the door and he saw smoke. Calum chuckled knowing Josh is vaping and not smoking. he sees them trying to do tricks.

"Cal my man!" Ryan says giggling. Calum rolls his eyes sitting next to them. Josh passes him the vapor and Calum shake his head. Calum grabs the blunt and takes a huff.

that was the last thing he remembers.

---

that wasnt much drungs and i am kinda sad that i did describe what happens...

i have an idea!

HELLO SEXY PEOPLE!

just wanted to tell you that ill bang you and time! x