8

give you hell by All American Rejects
________
Calum woke up on top of Ryan. He noticed that they were cuddling and quickly got off. his head hurt and was pounding. he looks around to see Josh passed out on the stair case.

Calum gets is hoodie and gets his phone from the pocket. 1:14.

"Fuck" Calum yelled waking up Josh. he looks up and notices where he is and giggles.

"wake up Ryan" Josh says heading up stairs. Calum sighs waking up the caramel skin guy.

"mhm? fuck!" Ryan says as he opens his blue eyes. he sees Calum and rolls his eyes.

"wake up! and Styles party starts at 3!" Calum says running up stairs. He sees Josh eating cereal.

"come to Styles party at 3" Calum says. Ryan enters the kitchen putting on his shirt.

"i thought we weren't allowed to see him anymore?" Josh says with a smirk and Calum rolls his eyes.

"he wants his two favorite uncles there, and I expect you to be there. got it?" Calum says getting his keys.

"yes sir!" Josh and Ryan says and Calum chuckles.

"bye see you later" Calum says running out of Ryan's house. Calum got into the car and started to drive to his house. When he arrived he sees people going in and out of the back yard. they were getting Styles party ready. its was already 2 and sighed getting out of the car. he said hi to the people and jogged into the house.

"Calum Tomas Hood! where have you been" Styles says crossing his hands and tapping his foot. Calum chuckled picking his son up kissing his cheek.

"i have been at Uncle Ryan's house seeing if he want to come, and he happened to say yes!" Calum says and Styles cheered. "Where grandma?" Calum asked.

"she outside bossing people around. better get ready before you go to her. she is pissed" Styles says going back down. Calum nodded going up stairs  to take a shower.

x

Calum was fully dressed. he put on his gray short sleeve shirt showing off his tattoos. he had black jeans and his black vans. a read flannel was around his waist.

its was 2:50 and people started to come along. mostly Calum's family. they all adored Styles and never liked Calum since the problem.

Mali has came with her two 13 year old sons. he walked outside and sighed at his family. he put on a fake smile and greeted everyone.

"Uncle Cal!" Calum heard someone say and he turns around. Mali's son, Max hugging him from behind. Calum chuckles turning around giving him a hug.

"how are you" Calum asked missing them so much. Calum bent down to be his level.

"good! you got new tattoos!" Max says pointing at them. Calum chuckles as they hear a cough. they both looked up. Mali was there looking at them.

"Hello" Calum says getting up. Mali smiles at him and gets Max then leaves to her table. Calum sighs and goes to Joy.

"She hates me" Calum says as they both look over to Mali's table. Joy rolls her eyes shaking her head.

"its just hard love?" Joy says coming out more like a question and not a statement. Calum shakes his head sighing. Styles comes and tugs on Calum's pants.

"mom is here" Styles says pointing and Calum nodes going to her. She sees them and bends down to give Styles a hug. Style surprisedly lets her and hugs for a long time.

"you came" Calum says and Arzaylea nodes putting her gift on the gift table. Styles ran along with her friends and family.

"So you and Luke" Arzaylea says and Calum rolls his eyes. Arzaylea smirks knowing something is up. Half of the family knows Arzaylea and is very confused why she is here. they are staring at them.

"people are staring" Calum says chucking. Arzaylea looks at them and nodes.

"well i can tell they hate me" She says and Calum nodes laughing. Arzaylea soon after starts laughing too.

"Luke!" Styles screams dropping the ball and running to Luke. Luke looks down and smiles giving him a hug. Calum and Arzaylea go to them smiling.

"come on Styles lets go and let dad and Luke talk" Arzaylea says and Styles nodes grabbing her hand.

"my friend is parking the car he should be here anytime soon" Luke says getting up facing Calum. Calum nodded as they walked more into the backyard.

"Mali is looking at you trying to see if its really you" Calum says and Luke turns to see her. its true she was looking at him. "come on lets go talk to her" Calum says and they walk to they table.

"Mali you know Luke Hemmings" Calum says and she nodes giving him a hug.

"i haven't seen you in ages! how are you" Mali asked and Luke replied with a good. Calum walked off hungry getting some 'food' from the candy table.

"Hood" someone says and Calum remembers that voice and it give shim flashbacks.

flash back

"you the prettiest aren't you" he says to Arzaylea. she was a bit uncomfortable and wanted to leave. yet she blushed not helping it at all.

"what do you think your doing!" Calum shouted. He turns around with a smirk on his face.

"talking to a pretty woman, of course" Calum and him start to fight causing detention and hatred towards each other.

Flash back ends

"Irwin" Calum says turning around. Ashton gave him a smile showing his dimples.

"I'm guess the birthday party is your sons? you and the pretty women had a baby didn't you? yet she left you" Ashton says and Calum squeeze his fits.

"look I'm going to hit you and i am not going to kill you. so i am guessing you are Luke's friend. so go talk to him and leave me alone" Calum says and Ashton chuckles leaving and going to Luke.

"Dad! can we go in the jumper now?" Styles says and Calum nodes but stops him by picking him up.

"Kids you can go in the jumper" Calum yelled and they all ran. "have you said hi to Auntie Mali?" Calum asked and Styles shook his head. Calum sighs walking to the table where they are all at.

"Hi Auntie Mali!" Styles says hugging her. Mali hugs him back saying hi. Calum smiles at the two.

"dad can you come to the jumper with me to take off my shoes?" Styles asked and Calum nodded. Mali watched as the two disappeared to the front.

"i miss them" Mali says to her husband, Mark. He nodes hugging her from behind.

---

i am probably going to do a double update..