22

smut is up ahead!

---
Luke didn't go to work all week. he has been in his bed all week. still thinking about what was going to happen. he knows he can't leave Styles like that.

then Calum, he broke his heart. he knows when he sees his face he'll cry. he liked Calum so much and it hurts him.

the door bell rings snapping Luke's thoughts. he sighs and sees the time, 5:34 PM.

"probably Michael" Luke says getting up from bed. he walks through the living room of his apartment and goes to the door.

without looking through his peephole he opens it. he looks up as he pulls on his hair.

Calum and Styles is the only thing that he sees. they had dark circles under their eyes and Luke was just as bad.

"what are you guys doing here" Luke says. his voice was shaking and he was tearing up.

"I missed you!" Styles through himself at Luke. He catches him hugging the young boy so close. Luke began to cry into the hug as Styles did the same. when they separated Calum was looking down kicking his feet.

"You guys want to come in?" Luke asked and Calum nodes walking into the apartment.

"Look Luke, what happened back there at the house-"

"not in front of the kid, please. can you call someone to get him?" Luke asked and Calum nodes texting Ashton.

Calum: Hey pick up Styles *enters address*

Ashton: ugh okay! but give me money for we can go to eat!

Calum: fine you little dick

Ashton: i love our conversations

Calum looked up to see Luke and Styles talking. Styles was finally smiling. he hasn't been happy since what happened.

a couple minutes later Ashton shows up and takes Styles. Calum and Luke were alone in Luke's apartment.

"I'm sorry" was the first words Calum says since Styles left. Luke looked at him and shook his head.

"if you were sorry you would have stopped me! you would have told me then and there what happened! instead of your kid yelling it out on me" Luke says getting up. Calum shakes his head trying to find words to say.

"i didn't know what i was doing! she leaned in and i was frozen because she is my sons mother! i loved her!" Calum says in such anger.

"no! you love her! you don't and wont ever stop loving her!" Luke yelled tears running down his milk white skin.

"well i am sorry! i don't love her! i loved! i love you now!" Calum confessed. Luke just shook his head more.

"you don't love me" Luke says turning around to get a drink in the kitchen. Calum pulled his arm and held him against the wall. their faces inches apart.

"don't you fucking dare tell me that i don't love you! don't you even think of it! Luke every time i look at you my heart bursts into millions and millions of pieces! Luke Robert Hemmings i will always love you!" Calum says pushing his face into Calum. Kissing him with every hope he'll get for him to kiss back. Calum was about to pull way when Luke pushed him more to him. kissing him like he never had before.

"Take off your clothes" Calum says
finding Luke's room. Luke nodes his head and pulls off his clothes.

"i want you inside of me" Luke says kissing Calum as he moans. Calum pushed Luke on the bed as their bodies collided.

"so beautiful" Calum whispers in Luke's ear. Luke moans to his voice wanting to hear it all day. Luke scratches Calum's back as Calum puts his dick inside of him.

Calum moaned in the pleasure of pain. Luke started to pull his hair as Calum goes faster. ponding into the beautiful boy. Luke is in a moaning mess and knows that he will get a noise complaint. Calum screams Luke's name.

"oh how i missed you baby boy, how I missed your good fucks" Calum says thrusting into Luke. Luke nodes jerking up to make Calum go faster. which happens to work.

"Fuck!" Luke screams as Calum thrusted got harder and harder. Calum enjoyed looking at the boy go wild under him. Calum knows its going to hurt like hell in the morning.

"Calum" Luke starts to repeat his name. Luke was about to reach his high. his head arched back into the pillow as the white climax comes shooting out. Calum pushes in three more times shooting some cum inside of Luke.

As Luke catches his breath. Calum licks Luke's cum from his stomach and looks up at him.

"you taste so good" Calum moans. Luke smiles at him winking.

"we need to clean up, lets shower" Luke says and Calum nodes. they go to the restroom and Luke turns on the water. as the water turns hot they step in and close the door. Luke sees the hot water hit Calum's body and begins to get hard. Luke turns Calum around to face him and kissed him.

"jump" Luke says and Calum smirks knowing what's going to happen next.

---

that was so bad ):