14

"no! i don't want to!" Styles yelled at Michael. Layla rolls her eyes at Styles attitude. he has been acting up ever since Luke left 5 hours ago.

"why not! its just a ball! kick it!" Michael says and Styles huffs and kicks him. "i am not a ball!" Michael says as Styles runs to a tree.

right now they are in soccer practice trying to get ready for a game next week. Styles wasn't in the mood to play and Calum wants to know why. Layla is talking to a little kid name Brandon. She was giggling as he smirks.

"Styles!" Calum yelled and Styles stayed under the tree. Calum jogged to him sitting next to him. Styles sighs looking at the rest play.

"why can't mommy come like there's do?" Styles asked looking at all the moms. Calum finally knows why he is acting that away.

"i will text her asking if she can come to your game, but don't be sad if she doesn't show up" Calum says and Styles shakes his head hurt on what his father just said.

"can Luke come too? i want him there, actually can he come now?" Styles asked and Calum shook his head.

"He is at home now maybe tomorrow" Calum says and Styles huffs yet again. Calum sighs knowing whats going to happen next.

"i want Luke now! i need him now!" Styles yells stomping. Calum rolls his eyes grabbing him. "let me go! i don't want you! i hate you! i want Luke."

Calum's heart broke to the point where he let him go and fell to his knees. Styles realized what he has said and regrets it. he doesn't do anything though.

"o-okay, i w-will c-call him" Calum says taking out his phone walking away. tears already left his eyes.

"hello?" Luke answered.

"L-Luke can you p-please c-come" Calum says and Luke ran out the door grabbing his keys.

"yeah where are you!" Luke says getting into the car.

"Savanna Park" Calum says crying more.

"on my way" Luke says hanging up.

Calum turned around to see Styles laying next to the tree facing it.

---

sucking dick next chapter?