3;

Styles dragged his dad into his class room before school starts. Calum was wearing a green beanie, black jeans, and his blue MAINE shirt.

Styles was wearing a my chemical romance shirt, blue jeans and same converse. he also has a fedora on top of his golden hair.

"Hello Luke" Calum says shaking his hand. Luke and Calum started talking as the kids filled up the seats.

"Styles, isn't that your dad? I thought he left!" Layla says and Styles shushed her trying to listen to the conversation. right now all he heard was 'party, dinner, and cake' most likely talking about Styles birthday.

"i have a plan, involving my dad and Hemmings. you see right now all i know is that my dad and him were best friends until something happened." Styles says and Layla nodes.

"bye Styles!" Calum says waving his hand at his som. Styles smiles at him and waves bye. Calum leaves the class room and Luke starts teaching.

the day went by fast and it was almost lunch time. Styles has been paying attention and answering some problems. he wants to be on Luke's good side if his plan is going to work.

"okay start cleaning up your desk for we can head on to lunch, who wants to stay in?" Luke always ask the class they all usually say no buy Styles raised his hand.

"May i stay" Styles says and Luke nodes. Layla rolls her eyes and raises her hand too.

"i want to stay too" Layla says and Styles mouths 'thank you' to her. the bell rings and they form a line to lunch. Luke walks them down and waits for Layla and Styles. when the two are ready the three start to walk back up to the class room.

"so what is the reason you wanted to eat inside" Luke asked sitting on his desk. Styles places his food on one of the front desk and pulls it up to Luke's desk. Layla repeats the actions but slower. Styles sighs helping her push the desk.

"thank you" Layla says starting to eat as Styles mumbles 'no problem'. Luke looks at the two and chuckles.

"anyways, I wanted to stay because you are my favorite teacher" Styles smiles and Luke laughs. Luke takes out his own lunch.

"okay tell me the real reason" Luke says and Layla giggles. Styles sighs and clears his voice.

"i wanted to know why you and Calum stopped talking." Styles says.

"well first, i think you should call Calum dad and not by his first name" Luke says and Styles nodes. "Second, why do you want to know?" Luke says taking a bit if his own sandwich. Layla just sat there eating her pizza in peace.

"because it's weird how you guys know each other. i don't want to ask my dad because he will just tell me little things" Styles says and Luke nodes.

"its was around kindergarten when Calum and i started being friends. we soon after hanged out more and we were best friends. your grandma, Joy will take us everywhere! it was amazing and then we went to jr high  school. we were figuring out ourselves. your dad came out as bi sexual, and i came out as bi sexual too. it was weird knowing you like the same gender but we didn't care and people didn't care about what we liked. then high school came, 9th grade we made a promise that we will forever be together. yet in 10th we went our separate ways. i was joining clubs as Calum played footie. then he started going out with some girl. someone was flirting with her so the two started to fight and he was labeled as the bad boy. Calum and I never talked again, until yesterday" Mr.Hemmings says.

"well i know my dad is labeled as that, everyone knows it" Styles says taking a bit of his pizza. "he got more tattoos when my mom left us" Styles says and Luke can't help but think about his mom and if Styles will tell about her.

"i know what you are thinking, and no Styles wont say a word because his dad said so, right Styles" Layla says facing Styles.

"nope! what do you want to know?" Styles asked sipping his juice box. Luke shook his head checking the time. 12:34 10 more minutes till lunch is over.

"i don't want you to say anything if your dad doesn't want you to" Luke says fixing his tie.

"Okay so her name is-" Styles was cut off with a door slam. he probably knows who it is but hopes that it isn't. Styles turns around and faces Calum.

"telling him about mom? what did i tell you Styles?" Calum says coming in with a bag. Styles sighs getting out of his chair.

"why cant i just tell him? you guys were friends!" Styles says and Calum looks at Luke and back at Styles.

"how about i tell him when the four of is eat dinner" Calum says and Styles looked at him confused.

"four of us? dinner?" Styles says and Calum nodded. Luke smiles getting up walking to him.

"yeah, for your birthday we are going out to eat, with Layla of course! her mom is in love with me and Calum knows her so" Luke says and Layla cheers.

"Woot woot free food!" She sad jumping. her brown hair getting messed us up. Calum sighs stopping her.

"Love, you can do that i spent hours doing your hair!" Calum says picking her up. Layla giggled as he tickled her.

"hours? I'm sure you aren't her father" Luke says and Calum shook his head.

"i am not but her mother left early to work so i got her ready and let me tell you its hard. also! i came here to tell Layla that you are staying at my house for the weekend or what not. your mom went to a business trip" Calum says and Layla sighs nodding.

"also, here you go Styles, football game starts right when school ends so we cant be late" Calum says giving Styles his bag.

"Footie? ah, i see you are an athlete just as your dad" Luke went down to his hight. Styles rolled his eyes nodding.

"yeah and his coach happens to be his best mate so he is harder on me" Styles says and Luke looked confused.

"Michael is his coach, and he's only hard on you because you are the caption" Calum says as Layla played with his hair making braids.

"yeah yeah, well lunch is almost over so bye! i don't want Brittany talking to you she'll just tell you how rude i am" Styles says and Layla nodes. Calum puts Layla down and chuckles.

"okay! okay! I'm leaving, see you tomorrow Luke, and ill be outside guys! Luke ill send you my address. same number" Calum says and Luke nodes.

"Bye Calum!" Layla waves out and Calum waves bye. He leaves the class room right when the bell rings.

---

you better shape up! cause i need a man! and my heart is set on youuu

you're u the one that i want (you're  the one i want) ooooooo honey!

i love Grease.

its 5:30 AM here and im not even tired...