Chapter 8- Complication

Here's the chapter! I'm sorry for the long wait! I had to re-upload it 'cause most of it won't show up on the app. More info in the Aurthor's Note.

Dedicated to @fantasyfreak3 'cause she's such an awesome writer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8- Complication

The table fell silent. I really wish we were at some other place other then school. Then I could punch Rebecca in the face without facing consequences. Her wicked smile pierced  me like knives, she has put me on the spot and she loves it.

She was daring me to choose between my friends. What kind of a sick person would make someone choose between best friends? That's like having to choose between bacon, bacon, and bacon! You can't choose between them because you love them all and want them all. I can't choose between my friends.

People are just wicked nowadays, but sometimes you just have to suck it up.

Their names ran through my head like the wheel on wheel of fortune. I mentally took a spin of the wheel, who ever's name it lands on, whoever I will take.

You're going to play wheel of fortune to find out who you're going to choose?

The voice was right. I can't choose between them by playing a game of wheel of fortune.

At this point I was beginning to feel flustered; the drumming of my fingers and the chatter of other students is all we hear. The table was consumed with silence, we all waited for someone to say something first. It has only been ten seconds, but it feels like time dragged on for ages.

I dared to look around the table at my friends, luckily they didn't meet my eyes. Except Rebecca, she was just smirking at me , but then again she's not exactly in my friend category.

"Well Tammy... I'm not getting any younger here you know." the witch said. Feel free to die and desiccate in a hole, I thought.

"You're not even part of this equation," I shot back instantly. I'm about to rip my hair out.

It's not the fact that I'm simply bad at making decisions. I mean if it were between Rebecca or my friend I would pick my friend in a heart beat. Or any person that's not Rebecca. It's the fact that I have to choose between my dearest friends, and that's the problem.

"I'm just trying to help you make a decision." She said sweetly, but with the glint in her eyes even a blind person would know she's up to no good.

"Well maybe you can go help someone else make a decision." I said.

"Why should I help someone else when you clearly need a lot of help?"

I can almost hear the double meaning in her comment. "I. Don't. Need. Your. Help." I gritted my teeth, running my hands through my hair.

We then glared at each other, challenging our annoyance at each other through our gaze.

Someone gave a loud caugh trying to break the tension. Josh. We snapped our gazes to him. He blushed, "So..." he started unsure of what to say, "I think Taylor should go..."

"What?!" Everyone questioned simultaneously.

Josh help his hands up trying to stop us from over thinking. "I mean... Taylor likes Austin Mahone right?" He said uncertainly, scratching the back of this head, looking at no one in particular.

Taylor scrunched her nose at the words " Taylor likes Austin Mahone", but it was so brief no one would've saw it if they weren't looking at her when Josh said the words.