Chapter 11- New York City

The next day I opened mail box and the tickets were finally here! I grabbed them and went to school to tell everyone the news.

I pushed pass people to get to Taylor and Josh, "Guess what guys?!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down like a total fan girl, and I was.

"What?" Josh asked looking at me surprisingly. Eh, he was probably too caught up with Taylor to even realize I walked up to them.

"I got the tickets!" I said, then I waved the tickets in his face, "I'm so excited!" 

Taylor's face lit up at the sight of those, "Are those our tickets?"

I looked at her with a are-you-kidding-me face."No Taylor, these are Justin Bieber tickets I stole from 13 year olds who wear too much makeup."

"Whatever Ms. Sarcasm." She said, but she was happy to see them. She grabbed the tickets and looked at the date for them, "Hey, these tickets are use on the same day as your birthday, what a coincidence." She then held up the tickets to me.

I looked at it, and yes indeed, it was on my birthday. June 15th.

"Oh yeah." I said. Guess we'll be spending my birthday in New York City this year! "But that's not all I have a surprise for you Josh."

"What?" He said his eyes widened, "Please don't put whipped cream all over my hair."

I gave a little laugh, let's just say the last surprise I gave Josh was definitely a surprise. It was during lunch and I was having whipped cream... and only whipped cream. I sprayed the rest of it in his hair and his hair smelled like whipped cream for weeks. It was hilarious for everyone, except him of course. 

"I promise it's not whipped cream this time! It's better!" I said, I can barely hold in my excitement. 

"Ok, what is it?" He asked curiously, now that he's clear of the whipped cream road, he actually sounds like he wants to know.

"I'm taking you to an Austin Mahone concert with me!" I shouted then let out a squeal. I can't wait for them to all be there.

Josh however looked confused. "Ok First... don't ever scream like that again. Second, I thought you were taking Taylor?"

"Oh yeah! I didn't tell you." I said facepalming myself. I shook my head then explained excitedly, "Ok so my dad bought me tickets for the concert you know? So now I have two extra ones. So now I can take you and Austin! And you guys can wear matching t-shirts and everything! Then we can see the city since we'll be staying for three days!"

Josh just looked at me with his eyes wide. There was silence then he spoke slowly, "Tammy... you're crazy."

My mouth fell agape. Was I crazy? No, I'm 100% sane. "What?" I asked confused on why he would say that.

"Why would you want me and Austin to wear same t-shirts?" He asked.

"I heard my name!" Austin said coming up to us with an egoistical smirk.

"Dude, Tammy wants us to wear matching T-shirts to the Austin Mahone concert." Josh told Austin in a tone of disbelief as soon as he saw him.

"Oh hell no Tammy. I'm already going to be wearing that Austin Mahone t-shirt, you can't make me twin with Josh too!" He looked at me seriously. I shrugged, they're going to wear it even if they didn't want to.

"Oh Tammy I just realized something." Taylor said, bringing my attention back to her.

"What?" I asked.