Chapter 12- Hotel Staffs

They say New York City is one of the most unique places in the world and I'm starting to understand why. The buildings just keep coming, one block after other, they were all so different in a way but alike at once. They were all tall for one thing, but each of the buildings had a different look to them. Some buildings had one way windows and it made it look like a huge disco ball.

The streets were full of New Yorkers and tourists and on the road there are more taxis then you can count. There must be atleast a million of those yellow cabs in this city. Every two seconds there were car horns going off so it was never silent.

This was the city that never slept. If I were to come out here at 3 am people would still be on the streets.

"Oh my god! Tammy!" This was probably the 10th time Taylor said oh my god.

"What?" I said looking out at where she was pointing at.

"Saks Fifth Avenue! We have to go there!!!!" She shouted pointed at the famous mall, "It has like five stories of clothes and bags and everything! We have to go! Promise we will go!"

"Ok, how about tomorrow? We don't have anything else to do until 7 pm anyway." I said as the boys looked like they were choking.

"Yes!!" Taylor shouted looking super excited, "Good thing I brought money!"

I totally understood what the boys felt right now. They were about to go into a mall that only had designer brands and costly stuff.

"So are you guys up for it?" I asked pretending I didn't just see their dying face.

"Uhmm..." Josh started, probably thinking of a nice way to decline.

"Fuck no! I am a man! Not some barbie doll!" Austin said crossing his arms and giving me a defiant look.

"We're not going to use you as a Barbie Doll." I assured him with a roll of my eyes.

"Yeah!" Taylor said agreeing with me, "We're going to use you as a servant who carries all our stuff! Plus you would be an ugly Barbie Doll anyway."

Austin's eyes widened up. I didn't know if it was because Taylor said that he was going to be a servant or the fact that she called him ugly. Ugly Barbie Doll... hah, bet he never got called that before.

"Well, I'm still not going." He said crossing his arms and giving me a defiant look.

I shrugged my shoulder, arguing with him wont do anything because at the end he's a stubborn as Bella Swan from Twilight... I covered my mouth to stop the laugh from coming out, I just compared him to Bella...

Composing myself I said, "Ok, fine. Do what you want, but when you get lost, don't call for help."

"Yes!" Austin said giving Josh a fist bump, "We don't have to go shopping!"

I rolled my eyes, Austin was so childish.

You can't call him childish when you just compared him to Bella Swan. My internal voice said.

Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever.

We finally pulled up to our lovely hotel, I looked at how tall the building was. It didn't seem like there was an ending, if this was an average building, I wonder what the Empire State Building would look like. We got out of the limo and instantly there was someone helping us with the bags. "We'll take this to your room Miss Hall." He said putting all the luggage in a luggage cart.

I nodded and said a thank you, but then I realized something, "Hey!" I called at him. He turned around, "How did you know my last name?"

He shrugged, "Your father, Mr. Hall, made sure we knew you so you would have a more comfortable stay and you would be safer."