Chapter 3- Table de Popular

Dedicated to JoyceEzri for introducting wattpad to me♥

Chapter 3- Table de Popular

By lunch time I've collected over ten phones. I know it's not a lot, but its better then nothing at all. Asking teenagers for their phones just so I can  call the local radio station is really almost impossible! I mean if someone were to ask me for MY phone just so they could win some tickets, I would've straight out said no to them. I love my phone too much.

However, there are some really good people in this world. They were willing to let me borrow their phones. It took some convincing, but they finally gave in. It's a good thing people arn't as difficult as Amy. Thank god. Or maybe it's because I'm Austin's friend.

I walked into the cafeteria and the smell of French fries hit me. Munchy Munch Monday! Yum! I quickly ran into the lunch line to buy the French fries. I don’t know what I would do if they stopped Munchy Munch Monday. French fries and Austin Mahone music is the only thing that could make me survive each week.

After buying the food I plopped a French fry into my mouth, savoring the saltiness's. I walked toward the table in the center of the cafeteria. It was surrounded by a group of people. 

 Austin's sitting at our regular lunch table surrounded by people, well more like girls. He, being a nice guy, was trying to talk to everyone at once.  A very impossible task if you ask me when there's twenty of them. Each one of them trying to get his attention. 

When he saw me, he waved his hand and pulled out the seat next to him. The chair was known as the Tammy chair. No one dared to sit on it, if they had a brain. Let’s just say  last year there was an incident when someone sat in that chair. Fists were thrown. I’ll just leave it at that.

As I approached the table some of the girls glared at me. I wasn’t affected. When it happens every day I get used to it. Every day the same girls dressed in their same sluttly clothes try to charm Austin. Everyday I show up and they glare at me. Talk about immaturity.

 I flipped my hair and sat down on my chair, liking the expressions of disbelief the girls have on their face. They know very well that the chair was for me. I could practically hear the words running through their minds “Why is the chair her‘s and not mine? I’m gorgeous, he’s gorgeous, we’re the perfect match”.  Those were the words they were dying to say, but Austin doesn’t dig girls who are arrogant, so those words were never spoken. 

 It’s really sad how the girls would go through so much for popularity. Yes I said popularity. People here would be friends with someone popular just so they can be popular. Austin was just one of their targets. He was easiest target since he's single. What's the easiest way to gain popularity? To date someone that's popular. That's sick. 

Our table seats six people, Austin and I took two. Then there's Rebecca Shane ( whose the mega b**** that was popular for her b****yness) and Devin Greene (the quarterback, how typical). Austin and I didn't exactly agree to sit with them. They said, and I quote, "Popular people sit with popular; since Austin is popular we're sitting with you guys". More like Rebecca said.

Then there's Taylor and Josh. Those two were meant for each other, but they're both so oblivious of their feelings. Everyone can see it except them. Makes me want to slap them both.

"Hey guys," I said as I started my french fries.

Rebecca took one look at my plate in disgust, " French fries? Tammy those are going to make you fat."

I looked at her plate of untouched salad, " I appreciate your concerns Rebecca, but french fries are made from potatoes, potatoes are healthy. What's your salad dressing made of?" I faked a shocked face, " Oh my god, are you sure that salad dressing won't make you fat?"