Chapter 15- Don't Think Just Do

"Back again?" Said a bewildered voice. I looked to see it was the cashier. She must have never wanted to see me again from her tone and her look. I gave her a weak smile, it wasn't like I was going to buy everything... again.

The boy walking in front of me chuckled a little and picked up an Austin Mahone towel. "I don't know about you, but doesn't this seem a little creepy?" he held up the towel and examined it.

I cocked my head to one side and looked at it. It had Austin Mahone posing and a sexy smile. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. "It's just a towel."

"Exactly, it's a towel." He said putting it back down on the shelf loaded with clones of that towel.

I rolled my eyes, "So you think an Austin Mahone towel is weird, but an Austin Mahone lamp isn't?"

He shrugged and continued walking around the store. I followed him with a grin on my face. This kid is so weird.

We walked around the store for a couple more minutes, with him picking up merchandise and looking at them then putting it back.

"Are you going to buy anything?" I asked.

"Nah." he said putting down the mug he just picked up. Then we exited the store, I think I heard the cashier sighed in relief.

"So what now?" I asked him after we stepped out of the store.

"Well, I did kinda promise you that I will help you bring these bags to where your friend is."

Right, I almost forgot that. "Ok, then lets go." 

"Maybe we should get a map this time." he suggested.

I nodded in agreement, but then I had another idea, "Maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we can make it a scavenger hunt. You know find Louis Vuttion. It won't take a long time to find, plus, I'm bored."

"Hmm... sounds like a fun idea to me and yeah I got nothing better to do." He said with a broad smile.

"Alright, here are the rules."

"Awwh... I don't like rules."

"No looking at the map. No asking people where it is.  No separating since we are a team." I thought of anything else that I can put in the rules but after nothing I nodded and waited for him to agree.

He nodded then smiled, "Alright, let's do it!"

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

An hour earlier

~Austin Connor's P.O.V~

One word sums up how I feel right now: fuckingbored. Well, it's technically two words, but in the Austin's Book Of Austin's New Words it's one word. That is besides the point right now. 

Josh and I have went through everything in this penthouse suite. We've ordered room service more then a couple of times. Played baseball and broke one of those windows... we've moved furniture around and had a NerfGun fight. We've flirted with maids that have came in and out of this penthouse (well I have). 

Now I'm utterly bored, I've done everything we could possibly do in this room and it's barely 11 am.

"Dude, I am so bored right now." Josh said; he was sprawled on one of the long couches. I was doing the exact same thing except I was on one of the shorter couches and my legs were danging off it.  He threw his phone down on the coffee table; even his phone can't entertain him.

"I know, tell me about it." I yawned, "I can't believe we actually took Tammy's words seriously. What are the odds of actually getting lost in this city?"