Epilogue

LEXI'S POV

"I'm so nervous oh my what if something goes wrong. My anxiety is so high right now I'm gonna pee my pants." I yell frantically running looking for my car keys.

"Sweetie, relax. Please stop stressing, this day is going to be perfect even if it doesn't go exactly as planned. I'm marrying you, it's perfect." David says grabbing my hands and kissing me.

"But I need to go and get ready." I say pulling away grabbing my keys.

"Go, I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay love you." I say and slip out the door.

I drive ten minutes to the park we're getting married at.

It's across he street from my moms house so I'm getting ready at my moms.

Morgan is already waiting there for me and my moms making sure the seats and everything is set up.

I pull in and shut off my car racing into my old room.

I can't believe I'm getting married today.

I'm 21 and David's 23. Hunters 2 1/2 and he's going to be the ring bearer. Morgan of course is my maid of honor.

David's brother Rob is his best man. Today is going to be perfect. We're doing our pictures after the wedding because he can't see me in my dress before.

We have 3 people taking pictures and 2 people taking videos during our wedding. I walk down the isle at 3 and we go and eat at 5 for the reception.

The leafs have started to fall and it's perfect out, its 65° out right now, it's my favorite weather.

We start with my makeup and hair, a girl named Patty is supposed to be here any minute she does bridal make and hair so instead of going somewhere she goes to you.

And on cue there's a knock on the door. I'm in leggings and a tshirt so we don't get make up on the dress.

I go and show Patty to my old room.

Since I'm just curling my hair and leaving it down she says Morgan can do that now while she does my make up.

I've been going tanning and I've got some color. She puts on foundation and all that stuff I never wear. Then she does my eyeshadow and eyeliner.

She does a beautiful smokey eye look I'd never be able to do myself. Then she does my eyebrows and puts on fake eyelashes, something I wouldn't be able to do either.

While Patty does that Morgan has curled my hair with a curling want leaving it in beautiful medium curls.

Everything's so perfect I'm going to cry but I stop myself because I don't want to ruin what Patty just did.

"Thank you guys so much I want to cry but I can't. It's all so perfect." I say looking in the mirror in front of me.

"No problem sweetie. Today is your day it's going to be perfect." Patty says hugging me.

"I sure hope so." I say.

"Well I have to get going if I want to be ready to watch you walk down the isle. See you soon!" Patty says and I thank her again and she leaves.

David and Hunter are getting ready now in the guest room downstairs.

I go downstairs and go check across the street. Everything looks perfect. I can see the flowers and chair arrangements from my moms yard.

We're getting married under a big beautiful tree and it just makes everything perfect.

The wedding is in 15 minutes and I'm not in my dress yet I need to hurry.

Morgan is upstairs probably putting on her dress.

When Morgan and Connor walk down the isle first before me at the end he's going to stop and purpose to her and it's going to be beautiful I can't wait to see it.

David starts to come out of the guest room and I yell and cover my face.

"No seeing nothing it has to be a surprise. Go outside go be ready. I'll be down when it's time." I say when he asks why I'm covering my face.

I walk back upstairs and rush to my old room.

Morgan's in the blue dress we picked out and the cream heels.

She helps me into my dress and zips it up. It's strapless and poofs put some but not a lot. It's has jewels on the top part and it's beautiful.

I put on white pumps and start walking downstairs. It's time to walk down.

Morgan and Connor are the first ones to walk down. Just like we planned at the end he's still holding her and and stop.

She turns to tell him to let go but he gets down on one knee and her hands go over her mouth.

He pulls out a box and I hear the words and a yes and I can tell she's beyond happy.

They part ways and go to where they're supposed to and the rest of the people walk down.

I'm inspecting the crowd when I notice sitting with Morgan's parents is Jake on the end of a row.

I clear my mind and my mom interlocks our arms. She's walking me down since I don't have a dad, well not a good one.

She walks next to me and when it comes time to part she gives me a hug with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie." She says and goes and sits down.

I walk the few last steps and stand across from David holding his hands.

The wedding official woman starts saying what I we already rehearsed. This isn't going to be long.

We walk and do the sand mixing and go back to our spots.

"Does anyone have any objections to this marriage? Speak no or forever hold your peace." She says and looks into the crowd.

"I do, I object! Lex I still love you." Jake yells standing up.

Feels like everything's in slow motion and everyone's eyes turn from him to me.

"I love you more than him I can guarantee you that. He doesn't know you like I do. I still love you and I always will. Your supposed to be marrying me not him." Jake says moving towards me.

"Sir that isn't a reason for them to not get married please sit back down." Our wedding official says.

"I... I... I can't do this." I stumble over my words and run off the stage back to my moms house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked the epilogue. This book is officially over!

Please check out my other book and keep reading my writings. Can't thank you guys enough for your support!

Comment, vote, share this book!

Xox.

- crazy_writer_2013