Teen mom - Chapter thirty three

LEXI'S POV

I've been back to work for a week and I'm exhausted. My moms been helping a lot so I can still get a somewhat decent amount of sleep.

I've heard nothing from Jake and I probably won't anytime soon.

I know he's back to his ways though, I've heard of the party's and the girls he's back to sleeping with.

Back to his playboy ways, how stupid of me to think I could've changed him.

I'm moving to his dad's other apartments on the other side of town. I've talked to his dad about it.

I'm paying him rent, just not as much as everyone else I pay about half the price as the other tenants.

I paid for a moving truck so I wouldn't have to disassemble everything and reassemble it.

These apartments are literally the same exact as the one I was just in except on the other side of town.

Jakes dad agreed not to tell Jake I moved. I don't want him to know where I'm at.

Jakes parents are still going to see Hunter even though Jake doesn't want to be sort of his life. They've yelled at him before but he's stuck in his ways.

I put my car in park and shut it off in the parking spot in front of my section of my new apartment.

It has like 6 sections, mines the end. I have 2 keys again, one to get into the section that leads to 4 apartments, 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs.

I have the upstairs one on the right.

I prop the door open and the movers move the furniture inside for me.

I carry Hunter in and my mom helps move stuff into where they belong. she puts clothes in the closet and dishes away while I move the furniture to where I want it.

I set up hunters room first because he's going to get tired soon.

I set up his changing room, crib, and everything just in time to lay him down.

My mom and I set up my room then the bathroom and kitchen.

Living room was basically done by the movers because it's just the couches and tv.

"I can't thank you enough." I say to my mom making a cup of coffee.

"It's no problem." She says and I hand her a cup of coffee.

It's noon and I'm already exhausted. I only got three hours of sleep last night.

"Honey you should just rest. I'll stay here, take a nap, if Hunter wakes up I'll get him." My mom says looking at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes go you need to rest."

"Love you mom." I say going to my room and laying down on my bed.

*******************
5 1/2 months later

Hunter is 6 months old today. Morgan, Mark and Victoria are coming over and my mom, not Jake we still haven't talked but I've got over him.

I've got a new job, I work at kwik trip now and I've made more friends which is good. I've actually met a guy but I'm not pushing anything because I don't want to rush into a relationship.

Morgan's over and helping make food.

We make pickle roll ups, I bought a cheese and meat tray, and were making a chicken dip. We're just making snack foods because they're not going to be over for long.