Teen mom - Chapter six

LEXI'S POV

Jake texted me and said he did want to see the papers and Morgan texted me to go over so I went to their house after piking up my birth control for this month.

I don't plan on having sex but I don't want to end up on this situation again.

I just put them in the glove box and grab my purse and phone and go into their house.

I walk in with the papers in my hand and set then on the counter in front of Jake not making eye contact and go upstairs to Morgan.

"What's on your mind?" Morgan asks me and I come back I to reality.

"That it was part my fault that I lost our child. I shouldn't of went back to my house I should of known that my dad would be drunk and that I would have gotten hit multiple times."

"Don't you say that. It was his fault. He abused you and killed your child. I'm sure he did it on purpose since he didn't want you pregnant. You are not at all to blame."

"Your right. Your right." I say smiling gratefully to her.

There's a knock on her door and Jake opens it quietly.

"Can I borrow her for a minute?" he asks Megan pointing to me and she nods.

I stand up and follow him. He goes downstairs and stand by the counter where I left the papers.

"It's real?" he asks skimming through the pages.

"Yeah... I'm sorry..." I say the last part looking down at the papers.

"Sorry about what? You didn't chose for the miscarriage. What does it mean 'to much damage to abdominal area'?"

"It was my dad. You saw what I looked like afterwards. He just got of control. I think he maybe did this on purpose that's where I was today and he kept saying I should thank him. he didn't want me pregnant."

"I could kill him. The fucking bastard-" he starts but I cut him off.

"I know me too. This is hurting me a lot more not just physically but emotionally." I say.

"I still want to date you. Even though your not carrying my child. I still have these feelings and there not going away there drawing me to you more."

"Good because I really need someone." I say and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and we just huh eachother for a while.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"Hold on." I say and run upstairs as fast as I can.

I need to make sure Morgan is okay with this I can't lose her especially not now.

"Morgan!" I say running into her room. "Answer my question honestly. Would you be mad if I date Jake? I need your blessing I'm not losing you again."

"I want you guys together if you want to be I don't want to be the reason to keep you apart." she replies.

"Your the best sister ever." I say running back downstairs.

I run to Jake and kiss him soft and first but it increases when he presses me against the fridge.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." I say our of breath when we break apart.

"Figured that." He says smirking and kissing me again.

"I got to go." I say breaking away.

"It's not fair my sister gets to spend all the time with you."