Teen mom - Chapter four

LEXI'S POV

It was Jake getting it on with some brunette but I couldn't tell who because her face was covered by his back.

They were full blown having sex on the couch I will never sit on again in the movie room.

As soon as our stuff crashed to the ground they stopped and Jake muttered something but quickly changed into clothes and pushed the girl out the door as soon as she was dressed.

"Thats so fucking disgusting! How am I supposed to ever go in there again?" Morgan yelled at him while he just smirked and walked back upstairs completely ignoring the fact that he just cheated on me and I could feel my heart shatter.

"We can just watch a movie in my room." She said turning to me.

"Yeah. You go bring the stuff up to your room and pick out a movie ill clean this up and make new popcorn." I said pointing to the shattered glass.

"Ok hurry." She said before going back upstairs.

I grabbed there broom from their pantry and the broom pan to scoop it in.

I picked up the big pieces putting them carefully in the garbage but I jumped when I felt a hand on my back causing me to slice the middle of my hand open.

"Shit." I muttered.

I turned around to Jake.

"What do you want?" I said throwing the piece of glass away and washing my hand before waking to the bathroom down the hall.

I wrapped my hand in some guas. I don't think I'll have to get stitches it's not deep.

I went back to clean up the mess but it was already cleaned up and Jake was standing there like I should forgive him on cheating on me because he cleaned it up.

I just ignored him and went to make a new bowl of popcorn. I put it in a plastic bowl this time.

Before I could grab the waters and go upstairs with the popcorn Jake stopped me.

He grabbed the waters out of my hand and put the bowl down by them too.

"Look I'm sorry. It was an urge! I couldn't help it I'm not used to being tied down." He said.

"And you never will be. So we're done. For good. Never again. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Thinking I could trust you."

"You can trust me... starting now. Don't you want to be together for our kid?" He said motioning to my stomach.

"Yes I actually do! obviously you don't." I said turning away from him grabbing the stuff going upstairs into Morgan's room.

"What took so long?" She asked starting the movie.

"Cut my hand." I said holding out my hand.

"Ouch. Also I heard you and my brother."

"Does that mean I need to leave again?" I said really hoping she wouldn't kick me out again.

"No. He's a dick. that's honestly why I didn't want you dating my brother. I didn't want him to ruin our friendship by breaking your heart. Are you seriously pregnant?"

"Your the best sister I could ever have. You are not my friend or best friend you are my sister. And I love you so much for that. Yeah I am. I was supposed to go to a doctors appointment today but totally forgot." I said just now remembering.

"Ok we'll let's get back to our movie." she said hugging me before we got comfortable and watched the movie before passing out.

I woke up after Morgan and she was getting ready curling her hair and doing her make up.