Teen mom - Chapter eleven

LEXI'S POV

Jakes still staring at me confused after I've just sobbed my eyes out.

"I'm taking it your not going to school?" he asks meekly.

"No I'm not going to school!" I say almost yelling but I remember he doesn't know.

He only has about ten minutes before he has to leave in order to be there on time.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly then standing up and he can actually see where the blood mostly can from.

I look down to see how bad it is and half my shirt is drenched in my blood and I'm still holding my side.

His eyes are wide and I can't read his expression.

"What happened?" he asks looking at my bloody shirt and my neck where the cuts are and my arm that's not bleeding that much anymore.

"Nothing it's fine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry really I am." I say apologizing for something he doesn't even know happened.

"For what? What happened?" He asks taking me into him pulling me into a hug.

That's exactly what I've been needing to be safe in his arms. I keep my right hand over my cut but wrap my other one around him.

I'm probably getting his shirt stained so I back away and look and I didn't.

"You need to go to school it's fine ok it's just I'm sorry." I say still not answering his question.

"I'm not going to school I need to help you. Answer my question, what happened? I need to know your ok." He says and the look of pain and worry etched across his face makes me have to tell him.

He deserves to know.

He brings me into my bathroom and texts his dad telling him to call him in.

He lifts up my shirt and tenses when he sees it. He's mad I can tell but he's trying not to let me know.

"I'm sorry." I say again.

"What are you sorry about?" he asks cleaning up the cut.

It stings but that's the last thing in my mind.

"Your mad I can tell. If I would've just remembered to lock my door he wouldn't of came into my room and this wouldn't of happened." I say tears falling down my face and he tenses.

"He? What happened? Baby please just tell me." He says and I crack I have to tell him.

He's cleaned all the cuts but I stop him from bandaging them.

"I'll tell you I promise but can I please just shower first?" I ask.

I really need to get this filth off me.

"Yeah go ahead. Do you want me to like put your sheets in the washer?"

"If you want. Wait what if he's still here?" I say panicking now.

"Who?" he asks.

"The guy that did this." I say quietly and he tenses like he's about to kill someone.

"He better not be." He growls. "Wait why is there even blood on your bed? You were sitting on the floor when I came in."

"It's happened on my bed... he... he..." I say quietly sinking to the ground not being able to finish my sentence.

"He what? Just tell me. I won't let it happen I'm here I'll protect you."

"I woke up and he's was on top of me... I fought him I really did but that didn't do anything. The cuts on my neck are from moving and trying to get him off me. He cut my arm for not listening and he punched me and raped me then cut my stomach and left. He said if I told he was going to come back and kill me." I say sobbing into my knees.