Chapter 24 - We Are One

No one could truly believe their eyes. The Shield... Back together again? No way. Surely this was a dream, right? Pinch yourselves, get others to. Believe that this was real, they were back.

All three hopped over the barrier, Dean well, he didn't hop, more like carefully step over using an empty seat at ringside.

All this though, it felt... so right.

The Shield, it felt... good. No... great actually.

"Sheepherder" played next. Rowan no longer sported the white lamb mask to the ring. He felt no need to. He was nothing to do with the Wyatts anymore, never ever did he want to associate himself with them again.

He strode down to the ring like he usually would and shook hands with Roman, Dean and then Seth in the ring. He made his alignment clear, this was where he stood with this matter. He wouldn't be a Shield member though. No, that was only reserved and will only be reserved for the three men he shares the ring with right now. There is no Shield 2.0 with extra members, what the Shield have is a special bond, a special brotherhood. Of course he would be a close friend and perhaps be called a brother but it wouldn't hold a candle to what the three Shield men have, what they will always have.

It was time for Romans opponent to come out. "Fight", was then blasted from the speakers, immediately met with boos. The boos were that loud you almost couldn't hear his theme.

I guess this crowd didn't like Kevin Owens then. Not at all.

Seth and Dean both sat at the annonce table, each given headsets while Rowan would stand close to the ring, a cheerleader I guess for Roman. Of course Dean... and Seth would be too but they would most likely being questioned a lot, not just about this apparent Shield reunion but also these weeks all three had been missing. Also, why was Dean bandaged up so much.

His excuse was a simple one. Of course he would reference to Bray, he kind of had to. He went with himself having a serious bike accident, causing him to have to be away for so long.

So Seth, why would you care? You stabbed Dean in the back, why would you care? His answer was as simple as Dean's. That was his brother, no matter what, he loved him. Always had and always will. He admitted he had tried to make himself believe that he didn't. But always, deep down he hated what he had done and had always craved for that brotherly bond, brotherly love to be rekindled one day. Right now, they were on that road. A road to redemption.

Soon enough the match was over, your winner...

There was no other...

Roman Reigns.

Immediately the Wyatts came out for their match against Seth and Rowan. Roman would join Dean at the commentary table while Seth got into the ring for his match.

Again, this time Roman would be questioned. Why did he accept Seth back after everything? After stabbing him in the back and doing what he did to a defenseless Dean. Cashing in Money In The Bank on him in the main event of Wrestlemania.

He went along with what Dean had said, about the bike accident. Seth happened to be at the right place at the right time. He had helped get Dean to the hospital and look after him once he could leave the hospital.

Seth was a changed man. He was now willing to do whatever to prove to anyone and everyone that he cares about Dean and Roman. His brothers. The greatest thing to ever happen to him. Fuck the title, which had been stripped from him last week because of his "unexplained absence", more like the Authority being bitter over losing their greatest asset.