Chapter 30 - The Final Chance...

He finally knew. He could finally bring Dean home. He'd be confronting Dean and Bray on the next Raw. Oh boy he couldn't wait. Of course to hopefully get Dean back as long as his plan worked but also see that pathetic smug smile of Brays get wiped right off his face.

He was going to bring his brother home. He'd set Dean free again. Be his own person again and not be some puppet for a freak show like Bray. Dean deserved better, Dean deserved the world and more. Dean deserved everything good in this world.

*Monday, at the arena*

Roman had already arrived at the arena. He was ready, beyond ready for today. This week had been a long one waiting for Monday Night Raw to come around. He was ready for his segment, which funnily enough had been put roughly in the middle of the show.

He had to wait...

Right now he was awaiting the arrival of Seth Rollins and Erick Rowan. He was hoping they'd arrive sooner rather than later. He was going crazy being sat in the pure white walled and off grey lockers.

"Roman!"

Finally.

"Seth!" Seth dripped the few bags he had and rushed over to Roman, pulling him into an embrace.
"You ok?"
"Yeah. I'm ok. Glad today is finally here."
"I hope seeing me is a highlight right?"
"Nah, not really. I'm excited to Erick h.
ere. How's it going bro?"
"Bro?"
"You don't mind me calling you bro do you? If you'd prefer for me just to call you Erick or just Rowan, that's fine."
"No, brother is fine. Being considered a brother is... is really cool actually."
"Lot of brotherly love going around isn't there? Might have to calm it down though, people might start talking."
"Shut up Seth."
"What? Rowan, defend me?"
"Nah, I'm on Romans side."
"But... that's not fair."
"Oh well, you'll have to get over it one day Seth."
"Not sure I will Roman."
"You'll have to. We got bigger things to be ready for tonight, especially if all goes to plan."
"I'm sure it will. How can it not?"
"All depends on if Bray saw the R on Deans ankle. If he did then all this... it's all over. I don't know any other way to bring Dean home."
"It'll work Roman. You have to believe it will work."
"Since when did you turn into a cheerleader Seth?"
"Since you needed one."
"Where's the pom poms?"
"In my bag. They can stay there too. I'll bring them out after Raw."
"No preview?"
"Nope. Saving that for you and Dean to see together."
"Ok. No pressure then huh?"
"None at all."

It was finally time. Romans segment. His last idea, the last chance he had of bring Dean back to where he belonged. All the pressure was on him. Do or die.

Bring him home or be forever without his brother.

No pressure Roman... It's all on you.

Succeed or fail. Preferably not the latter.

"Truth Reigns" started to blast through the arena. Cheers rung out. The crowd was still on Romans side. They still believed in Roman, he just wished they still believed in Dean like he does and most likely always would. He just wanted him to be where he should be.

Didn't have to be with him, as long as he was free from Brays clutches. That as the only thing that mattered.

Stepping onto the steel steps, he picked up the microphone he requested to be in that spot and then entered the ring.

"Bray. Get out here NOW! Bring Dean with you. We all need to have a friendly chat. This isn't just a friendly request Bray, you either bring your ass out here or I find you and drag your screwed up ass out here."

The light immediately faded to black momentarily, enough time for one or two to hopefully to appear before filling the once dark space with light once more.