Chapter 26 - He's Broken...

Boos rang out as once Dean and Bray were our the ring, Bray flung his arm around Dean. As if they were best friends. As if he were playing the part of... Roman. That was not accepted well by the crowd. They made sure their voices were loud enough. Share their thoughts.

"HE DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AMBROSE!"
"ROMAN DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!"
"WHAT DID ROMAN EVER DO?"
"SCREW YOU AMBROSE!"
"SCREW YOU BRAY!"
"ROMAN SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"
"HE ALWAYS HAD YOUR BACK! WHY?"
"HE'D RISK EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"
"HE'D DIE FOR YOU!"
"I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL DEAN! THAT IS THE LEAST YOU DESERVE!"

*Back in the locker room*

Seth was stood, frozen to the spot as Dean unleashed hell upon Roman. Destroying him.

Now he knew what it felt like to see that happen. Be somewhat the victim in his situation.

It felt like a knife to the heart. With each chair shot, that knife was twisting, causing so much more pain.

Tears brimmed in Seths eyes.

I know what pain I caused them... I now know somewhat how they felt when I did this... when I destroyed the Shield for my own personal gain, for my own selfishness... And I hate it.

He couldn't hold in the few sobs that escaped. He couldn't hold it back. Rowan stepped up to at least try to comfort him. All he was able to do was place his hand on his shoulder before Seth pushed away.

"No... don't."
"Seth..."
"This is what I did to them. Dean gave that exact look that Roman just gave Dean when I hit Roman with that chair... I need to go to Roman."
"Just... be careful. I'll have everything set up for when you both get back here."
"Yeah..."

Seth was all over the place, just like Roman. Neither could understand why Dean would turn his back, stab Roman in the back. He had felt that pain himself so he should have understood...

Still didn't stop him.

Face it, they got played. Played by Bray and Dean.

Seth raced through the backstage area to reach the gorilla position. The amount if tines he almost fell over something or bumped into someone... He lost count. Well, if he was paying attention to that the he would.

There was one solo focus at that moment. Get to Roman. Be there for Roman. Roman needs someone, Seth would be that someone.

He burst through the curtain just as Bray and Dean stepped onto the upper stage. Without a second thought, he pushed his way through the middle of Dean and Bray. Forcing them apart.

Assholes.

"Watch it Rollins!" Dean barked.
"Watch yourself... Ambrose. How could you? After what he's done for you."
"What about how could you stab me in the back like you did? Like how you stabbed... that in the back."
"That? That is Roman Reigns, the guy that has done everything for you. The guy that went above and beyond for you and this is how you repay him? Fuck you."

Seth went to walk away... within a few steps he was pulled back by his hair. His head them simultaneously pummeled with fists before his head was slammed onto the stage... hard. Dean and Bray would then stamp all over the lifeless body of Seth, a few extra shots to the head, to inflict some damage.

Dean pulled Seths head up to show closed eyes. Blood brimming, then dripping from the cut on unconscious mans forehead.

Roman looked up to see that picture. Blood strolling down the face of Seth Rollins that had no life. Bray standing looking proud of his new disciple... Dean Ambrose. Dean then tossed Seths head crashing down onto the stage once more before leaving with Bray, his new best friend you could say.