Awoken In Darkness

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room. It was no doubt a dungeon, the iron bars were a copperish rust, there was a iron door which was obviously locked. I don't know where I am. I tried to stand up but was held back by iron chains. The chains grasped against my arms and legs, they weren't coming off anytime soon unless I had a key. I noticed I was unarmed, nothing was in my bags or inventory. I was completely defenseless.

Suddenly, a flash of Garroth fighting the men and Laurence limping flashed in my head. It made me sick, where are they? Who were those men? Are Garroth, Laurance, and Dante alright? They're probably not...why else am I here...Garroth and Laurence would kill those guys before they could lay a hand on me. I looked at my shoulder to see if the arrow was there. It was gone, and my shoulder had been noticeably bandaged. Whatever the arrow had on it...it made me pass out. I heard a key opening the door, I couldn't see who it was. The door opened and Zane came out.

"Zane!" I yelled.

"Ah...you're awake, princess," Zane snickered.

"Shut up Zane! Where is Garroth, Laurance, and Dante?"

"Ah...them...they're never find you, they passed out and we brought you here, they didn't recognize my guards surprisingly, good thing they put on some stupid cloaks,"

"Zane why are you doing this?"

"Stop playing dumb with me...you know exactly why," Zane laughed.

He's right, I know exactly why...marriage. Awhile back he wanted to marry me, probably for control. I luckily was able to escape before he managed to capture me, but now I don't think the guards can save me...

"I can tell you know, just by that horrified expression on your face," Zane laughed again.

"Please Zane...I have a family," I looked down.

"Your sons...Eh, let that Zoey girl take care of em, for all I care,"

"Zane...if I agree to this, will you please not hurt my friends or family,"

"There is no agreeing to this, the plans have been set, the wedding is tomorrow, I don't know about that offer though, it would ruin all the fun,"

"Please,"

"I'll think about it, now enjoy your chains for tonight! Cause they aren't coming off until its time to get you ready," Zane laughed as he left and locked the door.

I looked down and started to cry. Why...I can live through this. I just have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone...I really will. I want to hope that Garroth, Laurance, or Dante will come to save me...but inside I know the truth...there is no saving this time.