You Think I'm Gone (Aphmau's POV)

Once I explained everything to the kids, they seemed to take it well...as well as any kid could take the explanation at least.

~MUAHAHAHAHA MY EVIL PLAN WORKED! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW APHMAU'S EXPLANATION! ~ 

Levin was confused, Malachi...understood? He seems hesitant to trust Zane though. Which I do not blame him for...Zane has done some horrible things. You know what...nevermind. 

Zane was just sitting there, he looked as confused as the children. I don't know why though, is he not used to being talked about...in a good way? I still need to know more about Zane, I'm still basing off that guard...Derp. It's kinda sad that he's right, in his own strange way.

"Aphmau?" Zane said snapping me out of my own head.

"Wha-what?" I said getting a hold of myself.

"Are you alright? You just sort of spaced out,"

"I-I'm fine, just thinking, again,"

"O-ok, I need to talk to you, later,"

"Why not now?"

"Spend time with your children, I can wait,"

"They're your children too!" I said, but Zane already left.

I guess it is sort of hard to accept, that these are his children. He just met them, fully(?), I guess I'll have to give him time. I'll make him get use to them, I'll make them get used to him.

~Hmm...Do any of ya get the chapter name? ヽ(◕ᗜ◕)ノ~