Strike 3, You're Out (Aphmau's View)

As we kissed I heard something...no...someone?  I heard a clang of a sword, I quickly turn around to see Garroth smirking and Laurance behind him, staring at his sword. Garroth stood there for a bit staring directly at Zane and I. He began to talk with a dark tone.

"So, Aphmau my eyes didn't deceive me, y-you love him, correct?" Garroth said a bit down.

"Garroth...," I said unsure of what I can do.

"Zane...didn't you know I love her? Yet this is what you do, you STEAL her from me!" Garroth yelled.

Zane stood back a bit unsure of what to do, he was as clueless as I.

"GARROTH! STOP!" Laurance yelled trying to take the sword out of Garroth's grip.

"Laurence...I HAVE TO DO THIS!" Garroth said as he kicked Laurence to the ground.

Garroth looked directly at me, then Zane as he raised his sword higher. Zane went in front of me, in hopes to protect me...but Garroth wouldn't attack me..........NO!

"It was nice seeing you, brother, especially the part where you stole my girl, but I'm tired of seeing this play out," Garroth smirked as he began to run towards Zane with his sword.

As Garroth was about to strike, Laurance jumped in front of Zane...getting himself stabbed.

"LAURANCE! YOU IDIOT!...Laurance?" Garroth voice got small.

Laurance was laying on the ground with a cut bleeding out, he didn't speak. He just smiled, he smiled at Zane and I, as his eyes began to close.

Garroth stared at Laurance's corpse (?) and began to laugh.

"Laurance...you almost got me! You aren't dead, you can't be!" Garroth tried to smile.

No response was heard.

"Laurance, this is somehow a joke...right?" Garroth was now frowning.

No response again.

Garroth looked at Laurance's corpse (?) again, and rose his sword. Instead of Garroth trying to stab Zane...he rose it to his chest.

I turned away, crying. This couldn't be happening right?! RIGHT!?

When I turned around, there were two corpses, Garroth and Laurance...