Thoughts (Aphmau's POV)

I'm now back in my room, after the...whole Zane and me thing. Zane went off to find Zoey and the children...I don't think he even knows which house they are at, to be honest. While I was walking down the hall to my room, I walked past Garroth and Laurence, and they didn't speak to me, or even acknowledge my presence. D-d they see me and Zane kiss?  N-no they couldn't have...it must've been something else. We just got here, anyway, and I know they both love me...and seeing me get married to someone must've hurt them. Ugh...what am I kidding? They saw us didn't they? Even if things are down around here, they would've spoke to me.

Heh...even I thought I would fall for someone other than Zane, but here I am...married (forcefully) and actually wanting to be with him. He even was going to let me free and get us divorced so I could live happily, but I denied, because I love him. Least he's going to let Garroth, Laurence, and Dante free.

As I continue to think I slowly begin to realize that I am pacing around my room frantically. I calm myself down, trying to ignore every thing that is bothering me. I lie on my bed as my eyes begin to close more and more. I guess a quick nap won't hurt...at least until Zane and the children are here...everything will be fine...hopefully...