...NOTHING (Zane's POV)

Why did I act like that? Why was I acting like that? When I brought Aphmau here I just planned to get their defenses...so I thought. Now I am realizing that I...sorta like Aphmau, and I don't know why. Even if I had a chance with Aphmau, why would she be with me? After everything I've done...I kidnapped her, made her marry me, made it so she can't even see her own children, and made her stand an eternity with the most hated person in Ok'hasis and...everywhere. 

I must've made her feel so awkward. I came to her door and gave her a slice of CAKE!!! WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY MIND?!?!?! "Oh...I kidnapped a girl and made her marry me, she'll forgive me if I give her a slice of cake!"...I can be an idiot sometimes I guess. Heh...I was even blushing while talking to her, and I said to meet me to talk...even though we live in the same house now. I am so smart...

I wonder if she thinks I'm a fool or just stupid. She probably wants to kill me...I don't blame her. Perhaps if I can talk to her and somehow get her to forgive me...I'll get the children here, and them from that Zoey girl. I'm just going to nap...nothing else exciting is going to happen anyway...

~Sorry for the short chapters...~