. . . (Laurance's view)

"Kill...my brother?" Garroth mumbled meekly.

"Dante suggested it...I knew you wouldn't wa-" I spoke before being interrupted.

"Let's do it!"

"You aren't serious...right?"

"This could be the only way to win Aphmau, I know my brother, how could she love him?"

"What happened with Dante and you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Dante said we should kill him, AND now you are agreeing with the idea, of killing your little brother!?!?" I said stepping back.

I know Garroth loves Aphmau, but is he really willing to kill his own brother for her? I was hoping Garroth would disagree...this isn't the answer I expected...not at all.

"Laurance...it may be the only way," Garroth said in shock.

"We can find another!" I spoke back.

"I don't know about you Laurance, but I love her! I would do anything for her, how about you?"

"...I-I..." I said before being cut off by a guard.

The guard, was someone I never seen before around here. He had a small chicken emblem on his chest wear. He began to speak and I recognized his voice...Derp...

"D-did I hear something about killing Zane?" Derp said in a umm...derpy voice.

Garroth and I looked at each other and then Garroth knocked the guard out with his sword...Derpy's armor is not strong, let's just say that.

"If we're going to kill Zane, then we better not let this guy out of our sight," Garroth mumbled.

"Who said WE'RE going to kill Zane?" I asked.

"I did, and we both know...you we're going to say yes," Garroth smirked.

As much as I want to say he's wrong...I can't.

~Next chapter...what do you want? Laurance's view or Aphmau's...or whoever!~