Zane... (Aphmau's POV)

Its 7 am and I wanna go back to bed. Yet, Zane said he'll be waiting for me this morning...why does he want to talk to me...? I grabbed my original purple tank top and shorts and even the hat for nostalgia. I put it all on and looked at myself through the mirror that was randomly placed at the left side of my room. This outfit brought back good memories. Now I rarely wear this outfit, why do I choose to wear this now. At the worst of times...shouldn't it be? After everything I've been through I act as if this is normal. As if I like to be with Zane, married with him. Out of everyone I thought I would've ended up falling for Laurance or Garroth. Yet...I think I've fallen in love with the man who kidnapped me...the man who has terrorized so many.

Why do I continue to think about this? I sighed as I opened the door to see Zane right at the door.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled when I opened the door to see Zane.

Seeing Zane at my door scared the heck out of me. I felt as if he could read my thoughts. Did he know I felt this way for him?

"DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!?!" Zane yelled.

"No, you just scared me," I caught my breath back.

"S-so I need to talk to you, how about we talk in the umm...just come on!" Zane said as he grabbed my hand.

I don't know why but I began to blush bright red. I tried to hide it with my other hand, blocking my face. Zane walked with me to a small garden area. He turned around to see me blocking my face. Something told me that he knew I was blushing.

"A-are you okay?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit...hot" I said.

"I-I don't see how you're hot with a tank top and shorts on but okay..." Zane responded.

Is it really that noticeable? Okay...there's no way fighting it, I like Zane...why Zane out of all people? Maybe its because how hot he...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Enjoy~