Arrival

I woke up to hear my door creak open. I open my eyes only to see Zane and my sons walk in. I smile brightly as I get up and hug Levin and Malachi. They hug me back tightly and Zane watches awkwardly from afar.

"Mommy!" Levin yells happily.

"Mom! We missed you, Zoey wouldn't explain where you were or why is everyone in Ok'hasis, so I was hoping you could say?" Malachi said.

"First of all...Levin...Malachi, meet your new father," I said as enthusiastically as I could as I pulled Zane over.

Levin looked questionably at Zane and Malachi looked at me oddly. Zane still looked awkward...he was not helping with the situation.

"Dad...?" Levin questioned.

"Mom...?" Malachi questioned.

Zane was now smiling...still awkwardly. (-_-) Am I really going to have to explain this? What am I going to say "Zane kidnapped me and married me, and then we actually realized we loved each other so we decided to stay married and then Zane brought you here! YAY! NICE STORY RIGHT!?!?!" No, too forward. I have to think of something, Levin might not care but Malachi will probably question me.

"Mom! Please explain this," Malachi said with a stern look.

"Mommy? We have daddy...?" Levin said.

".............Umm..." Zane mumbled.

My Irene, I'm going to have to explain aren't I? My Irene...