My Comfy Little Room

I am still following Zane upstairs. We were now walking down the narrow hallway with a thousand doors. He opened the very last door and lead me inside.

It was a purple room. The walls were purple, the floor was a white carpet, the bed is a queen sized bed with pale white wood  and dark purple bed sheets. There were pale white end tables at each side one with a alarm clock, and one with a pot of purple flowers. Next to the pale white closest was a nice bookshelf filled with thousands of books. The room also had a nice big window and lavender curtains. It was gorgeous.

"This is your room," Zane muttered.

"...How did you know purple is my favorite color?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you wear it all the time?"

"Oh...Well...Thank you, I guess," I mumbled the last part.

Zane looked at me with disbelief.

"Did you just thank me?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, why, want me to take it back?" I asked stubbornly.

"No, how can you be thankful in a moment like this!?!?! I KIDNAPPED YOU AND FORCED YOU TO MARRY ME, AND YOU THANK ME FOR A ROOM!?!?!"

"I am trying to look positive Zane, I know I'm going to have to live with the fact that we are married and there is no escape from this,"

"You are a strange woman you know that right? Well, now that I have control over Phoenix Drop, its time to get your guards in here,"

"WHAT!"

"You think we passed out just you? Hahahaha, Well Aphmau, your citizens have been moved into some of the houses here, while your guards were in another dungeon. You really didn't see Dante in that Ok'hasis armor leading you down the aisle, Or Garroth and Laurance tearfully watching you marry me? Heh Garroth was about to ball his eyes out, while Laurance over there was held back by the guards,"

"WHERE ARE THEY?"

"They are just right outside this door, may I bring them inside?" Zane laughed as he opened the door.

There they were, Dante, Garroth, and Laurance all standing there with Ok'hasis armor. Dante looked pitiful along with Laurance and Garroth. None of them had their helmets on. I could see Garroth and Laurence wiping their tears from their eyes.

"Aphmau, we're sorry," Laurance whispered.

"It's okay, Laurance, you guys tried," I tearfully responded.

"I lov-," Garroth tried to say until Zane cut him off.

"Ah, Garroth, you forget, she is MY wife, you are just her guard now, OUR guard now, along with you two," Zane smiled.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS ZANE!" I yelled.

"There is feisty Aphmau, not sweet and innocent," Zane laughed.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Laurance yelled trying to take out his sword.

Zane took his sword out before Laurence could. Zane pointed to his other guards surrounding Dante, Garroth, and Laurance and they took them away. I could faintly hear Dante saying "let me go!"

"Well, this is your room, I am across the hall, if you need me KNOCK first, also around 2pm it should be lunch so come out then, a guard will lead you there, and also your clothes are in the closet, and bye sweetie," Zane laughed as he shut the door.

I lied down and looked at the time. 12:13pm. This is reality, a horrible one. I wonder where Malachi and Levin are. Probably with Zoey, hopefully. I also wonder where Dante, Garroth, and Laurance are being taken right now. I wish they could comfort me right now. I really do.