[Book 2: Zara Laura Garnet Ro'meave]

~(btw I will be posting this chapter on here along with the actual book, go check it out ^-^ https://www.wattpad.com/story/75998443-daughter-of-dark-and-light-2nd-book )~

"How did you two meet?" I asked with an impatient tone.

"Sweetie...dinner will be done soon, so how about you go in your room," Mom said sweetly glancing at Dad with a worried expression.

"How come?" I asked once more.

"Zara..." Mom said sighing.

"Zara, go in your room," Dad said with a more serious tone.

I rolled my eyes as I walked down the haunting corridors. They never were cleaned, just filled with dust that flew away as I walked. Perhaps the housemaids were just too lazy to actually do something for once.

I walked in my room, realizing I forgot to shut it when I came out. My room is nothing much. There's a bed, dresser, mirror, window, random flower pot..., and a bookshelf with nothing interesting. All consisting of the color scheme of light blue and white. Again, nothing special.

Perhaps I need to introduce myself, my name is Zara Laura Garnet Ro'meave. I am currently 13 years old. I live in the village of Ok'hasis, and my father is currently the lord. My family consists of my mother, father, and my two half-brothers. Malachi and Levin, they both are pretty cool brothers, but Malachi is sometimes distant. But nonetheless they're both the best. I think that's about it, nothing really is going on with my life.

I sorta just wanna know how my parents met, in the beginning I just wanted to know. I was curious and so I asked, but the question was brushed off by both my parents. I asked Levin and he said it was best I don't know and Malachi didn't respond. Since Levin's answer, it made me want to know more, like it was some dark secret. Why was it so important I didn't know? Once I just wanted to know of their past, childhood and such...no answer. So, I thought if I asked more and more, I would annoy them and get a response. It hasn't worked yet, but it will. It has to at some point, right?

"Zara, time for dinner~!" Mom yelled.

"Okay, coming!" I said before I let out a small sigh.

~time skip to after dinner~

Mom made spaghetti ~cough cough Papyrus cough cough~ we didn't talk much over the table. I was going to ask the question again...but Mom seemed busy talking to Dad so I decided not to. So here I am looking out my window. Now that I think about it...I don't think I've gone in the village yet. I never had a need to. I'm home-schooled so I had no point of going to public school.

It would be pretty interesting to go out there, maybe I could get a friend? I just have to see.

~^-^ sorry for the wait! It was a busy week blah blah...4th of July blah blah blah.  Anyways thanks for reading these stories, I never expected to actually make a sequel, nonetheless to a book with over 46K reads. Thanks for the support, and thanks for reading my trash that I call writing XD btw write in the comments if you want me to upload the chapters here along with the actual story, cuz I don't mind~