Rotten Yet Unclear (Laurance's View)

What have we done? What have we become? Poison...just a hint of poison...chances are it'll just make him sick. Unless Garroth did some modifications. No! He'll be fine! Hopefully. What am I kidding? We just poisoned him! While lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Garroth was back in the room...

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK ABOUT US!" Garroth was beginning to yell.

I tried to ignore him and just focus on what's going on. Here I am inside a forgotten room with Garroth just two doors next to Zane's room. The room was odd, as if it were never meant to be here. It was dusty, and looked as if were just a spare room to chat. Two chairs, a coffee table, and a window behind the chairs covered in torn up curtains. It was sort of creepy to be honest. Chances are that everyone can hear us. The walls can't be that thick after all. Everyone can probably hear Garroth yelling, which isn't a great idea in the first place (since ZANE AND APHMAU'S ROOMS AREN'T THAT FAR AWAY), but I won't interrupt. What's the point of doing so anyway? I can't change his mind now...nor what he's become.

"LAURANCE! DID YOU EVEN HEAR ME!?" Garroth yelled once more.

"Uh...yeah!" I replied.

Garroth then sighed and looked at me and (I think) mumbled "Hopeless..." but I just acted as if he didn't say a word.

"In short, what are we going to do about...you know who," Garroth said clearly annoyed.

"I don't know, it was your plan to poison him!" I said rudely.

"Ugh...fine! I'll find a way!" Garroth said as he looked behind the two chairs.

As soon as he looked I did so too. For what reason? I don't even know...maybe to remember that I'm just as bad as him.

"Good, he didn't magically move!" Garroth smirked.

How sick have we become? Poisoning a guy...a troubled guy nonetheless. He doesn't even matter in reaching our goal! We poisoned the guard...Derp.

"I still don't know why you aren't taking part in most of this, You suggested it after all,"  Garroth smirked.

"It's simple, Garroth, even though I'm helping you...I won't allow myself to become like you..or Dante for that matter," I replied.

"Be that way, you'll soon realize that I'm right, Aphmau WILL be ours after we set the plan in motion!"

"Sure, I rather die to be honest,"I replied as I walked out of the room, leaving Garroth flustered.