And Her Name is...

What could I name her? Ermmmm...Zara! Zara...where did that name come from? Zoey did tell me once that the name "Zara" meant the blossoming of a flower, when she came to visit me and the children. Perhaps she knew...WAIT! Don't I need to pick a middle name!? I was not ready at all...okay, I just got to think.

...Laura for Laurance, and Garnet for Garroth. So, Zara Laura Garnet Ro'meave...its sounds beautiful.

"Aphmau! Have you thought of something?" Zane asked impatiently.

"Zara will be her first name, and her middle name shall be Laura Garnet," I smiled.

"Zara it is," Zane smiled at Zara and I.

So there I lied with Zara in my arms, and the first thing she did was open her eyes. Her eyes were a pale blue, like Zane's, and as she stared she began to smile.

Great things were to come, I just know it.

~End of Book 1~  

~Thanks to all of you who suggested names. Sadly I could only choose well...3? technically. Here are the winning...commentators? XD I have no clue what to call you guys. ~  

CoryXFrisk 

Luna_Senapi

xX_Lions_Rule_Xx   <- sorry for some reason your name is the only one not linking ._.

ShadowGrey4

sebbyluv9900 <-  sorry again, for some reason your name is ALSO NOT linking ._.