Disconnected

The clock says it's about 11 P.M. I must've passed out at some point, apparently so did the kids. There they were just laying next to me on the bed...snoring a bit...cute.

Zane did tell me to meet up with him right? I wonder if he's up...? With that note, I got up from my bed and opened the door. Maybe I'll find Laurence? Garroth? Or Dante? They should know where he is...besides it feel's as if we haven't talked in ages.

As I begin to walk down the hall, I could hear whispers coming from somewhere. All I could make out was "What made you this way?" but I wasn't sure, so I just pretended as if it were nothing.

"Zane?!" I yelled slightly.

"Aphmau?" I heard someone say...Garroth?

"Garroth?" I reply.

Garroth then came out of the room I once tried to get it before...before getting caught by Derp(?) Garroth then ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"What's with the hug? We just haven't seen each other in about a day or so," I say confused.

"O-oh yeah...heh," Garroth said backing away a bit "why are you out of your room, if you don't mind me asking."

"I was looking for Zane, is he still up?" I asked.

As I said that the expression on Garroth's face went from happy to serious.

"He's asleep," He responded a bit more with a darker tone.

"Oh...ok, I'll just be going back in my room then,"

"O-ok," Garroth said as he went back in the room, and slammed the door.

What's his problem? I thought to myself as I went back in my room.

~Jelly much? ᑴ◕ᗜ◕ᑷ~