Something is Definitely Wrong

It's now 4p.m. let's just say the kids weren't that sleepy. Well they're at least asleep now, now I can check the room.

I opened the door quietly, just in case Derp was watching. Then I silently walked over to the door, two doors down from Zane's room. I heard something once I walked over...muffled...talking. Was it really talking? It sounded like gibberish. I then opened the door to see a nice, but old, little room. Two chairs, coffee table, and a window covered by torn curtains. Nothing much, but what was that muffled talking(?) was it my imagination?

I slowly looked around not missing one corner, except one. The most obvious spot, behind the couch, I didn't check. I ran over to it...Derp was behind it!?

"DERP!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY ARE YOU TIED UP AND.." I stopped my slight yelling to pull of the cloth around his mouth.

"MY NAME IS ROSS, please...wait...Aphmau?" Derp/Ross started off yelling but now speaking in a gentle tone.

"Ermm...ROSS, WHY ARE HERE...WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?!"

"LOOK BEHIND YOU!" Ross said as he pointed behind me.

"What?" I turned around to see shining silver, but nothing else.

Before I could say another word...I saw something head towards my head, and my vision slowly fading out.

~The innocence didn't stay ⤜( ͯ. ͯ)⤏ but Ross/Derp did!~