I Would Do Anything For You

Justin

"Justinnn." I heard Kai whine my name.

"What?"

"I have to pee." She said in a high pitched voice carrying out the "e."

"Then go." I said completely irritated that she woke me up just to tell me that.

"I mean I would, but your heavy ass arm is keeping me from doing so."

I opened one eye and looked down at my arm that was tightly wrapped around her waist. I rubbed that back of my neck, "Oops sorry."

She got up and walked into her bathroom. I turned onto my stomach and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't because my head hurt so badly.

"Kai." I yelled.

She walked in through the front door, I didn't even hear her going downstairs. She had a bottle of Advil and glass of water in her hand, it was almost like she read my mind.

"Thank you, I was just about to ask if you had any Advil."

I took two pills out of the bottle and put them both in my mouth. I drank a sip of water and felt them go down my throat. Kai watched me like a little kid watched a magician do a magic trick.

"How did you that? I can barely swallow one."

"I don't know, its not that hard. You want one?" I asked her.

"Oh no. You will be sitting here with me for like fifteen minutes. I have a fear of taking pills, don't ask me why, because I really don't know. And please don't force me to take one, because I will cry."

"Don't worry. I wasn't going to." I gave her a gentle smile, "Hey..Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah, the towels are in the cabinet in the bathroom." She said while she was in her closet, "And here's your sweatshirt you left over here a few days ago. I washed it but then I wore it again, so hope you don't mind. Also here are some sweats, you can borrow. They're Riley's clothes for when he stays over sometimes. I'm going to go check on the two lovebirds downstairs, if you need anything, just text me."

"Okay." I responded and she left the room.

Kai

I slid down the stairs on my butt because I was too tired to walk. I went into one of the guest rooms downstairs and saw the cute couple still sleeping in the bed.

"My two very cute best friends, time to wake up." I said and slowly climbed on top of the king sized bed. I shook both of them lightly and they both didn't budge.

I huffed in annoyance and said, "I'm making food."

They both shot up looking like a hot mess, "What kind?" Riley asked with his eyes squinted.

"Breakfast kind. Pancakes or Waffles?" I asked.

Willow said "Pancakes" and Riley said "Waffles." I threw my head back, "Ugh why couldn't you guys agree? Ok, I'm going to ask Justin. While I go do that, you guys need to go take a shower because you both look tragic."

I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I was about to ask Justin what he wanted, but then I heard singing coming from the bathroom. His voice was like nothing I've ever heard before. It was beautiful, he was singing a song that I didn't recognize. I stood there mesmerized by his voice. He stopped singing and turned off the shower. I ran out of the room before he could see me, completely forgetting what I came up there for.