She's My Everything

Justin

*two weeks later*

"These SAT's are hard as fuck, babe. I'm really struggling over here." I looked up from my laptop and looked over at her. I put the laptop down and walked up to her. I ran my fingers against her cheek. "Your bruises on your face are started to fade."

"There's one on your side that's so sick. It's huge, when the nurse changes your bandage, it's like green and purple. You're going to be pissed when you wake up, but it's doesn't matter. Because you'll still be sexy as fuck."

I leaned in and gave her a long kiss. Then gave her light pecks all over her face. "I miss you baby. Come back to me soon."

*two hours later*

"So, your sexy ass of a boyfriend just finished his SAT's. Yes, I know be proud of me." I said while making myself a turkey sandwich for dinner. "Your parents just left from their visit."

I took a bite out of my sandwiches , "I know when you wake up, you're going to want to get out of here so fast. " I lightly laughed.

"I'm going to go to sleep now. Goodnight baby, remember there's nothing like us."

~~

"Clear!" A voice screamed. I shot up from the couch and immediately ran up to the hospital bed.

"Justin, we need you to get out of the room, now!" Kai's nurse, Samantha yelled.

"What's going on?" I cried out frantically.

"Clear!" The doctor screamed again. Kai's body jerked up as they put the machine on her.

"Justin out now!" Samantha yelled. Before I knew it, both of my arms were grabbed forcing me outside.

"Oh my god! She can't die.. She can't die. She's my everything please no. She's all that matters to me. She promised she would never leave me." I screamed, I could feel the veins popping out of my neck.

"Sir? Sir. Please calm down." The security tried to ease the situation.

"Calm down? My girlfriend is fighting for her life in there. And I can't fucking be there for her." My throat hurt from screaming, anger tears poured out of my eyes.

"You don't understand. I'm nothing without her." I whispered sinking down to the floor.

Authors note:

Don't hate me....

Leave inline comments. Vote and follow for more of Why Me?