All That Matters

Justin

I woke up not feeling a body next to mine. I sat up straight, "Kai?"

Her head popped out of my bathroom, "Good morning." She walked out with just her bra and underwear on.

"Oh." My mind was completely distracted by her body.

"J, I'm borrowing some of your clothes, okay?" She grabbed a pair of grey sweats and a basketball camp t-shirt that I had in their from seventh grade.

I pulled off the blankets and felt an immediate cold breeze touch my body. I looked down and saw that I was completely naked.

"Shit." I breathed.

"Can I dress you today?" Kai asked me, looking through my clothes.

"Sure." I said slowly get off the bed, "Don't turn around."

"Why no-" She said and looked at me. "Oh right."

I immediately covered my dick with both of my hands, "I told you not look." I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I just- you said it out of nowhere. And I was curious, so I turned around." She explained, "Plus, you didn't mind me seeing it last night." She mumbled.

"True." I admitted.

She walked over to me, handing me a pair of underwear. She walked into my closet and pulled out adidas soccer pants and a black sweatshirt.

"See? Now we are both cute and comfy." She smiled handing me the rest of the clothes. We walked down stairs and into Kai's car.

"I seriously need my own car." I told Kai as we drove to school.

"True, maybe I can help you save up for one." She smiled at me.

"No, I wouldn't want you to spend your money on me." I sighed and held her hand as I drove, "Guess what sucks ?"

"Hm?" Kai looked over at me .

"I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out in two weeks." I complained.

"Oh that's not fun. It will be fine though, I'll be with you if you want me to. And then I can take care of you after."

"Can you?" I asked her.

"Of course."

We drove into the parking lot, making it just on time for first period. We walked into math class and sat by Willow and Riley. It's the one class we all have together.

"So, how was your guys' night." Willow smirked at me.

"Oh, it was fine. We just watched a couple of movies and then went to sleep." Kai lied.

"Bullshit, I want details." Willow said a bit to loudly.

"Watch your profanity." The sub yelled at Willow, "Matter of fact, why don't you all separate, you guys are disturbing the rest of the class."

We all rolled our eyes, I stayed sitting next to Riley while the girls sat across the room from each other.

"So, what really happened?" Riley asked.

"She jacked me off and I fingered her." I said quietly.

"Nice Bieber, get some." He said and shook my hand.