Be Mine

Kai

It's been three weeks since we all went on our haunted house date. Justin and I have been hanging out everyday, well expect the week he was grounded for spending the night at my house.

Today was the day, Justin is taking me on our first date. So, Willow and I were trying to figure out what I should wear.

"I don't know what to wear." I huffed as I was going through my closet. Willow walked into my closet and pulled out a pair of white ripped jeans and a black cropped shirt.

"Ok, yes this is cute. What about my shoes? Heels or cute sneakers" I asked.

"I think you should wear your black heels. Just to give you a little height." Hannah said.

I grabbed a pair of plain black high heels and set them on the bed with the rest of my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I took out my flat iron to make it bone straight and made my part right down the middle.

I put on a black bra and black undies. I put on the clothes that Willow picked out for me. I went to my vanity area where I do my makeup. I put on concealer and mascara. Nothing too complex and added a pinkish nude lipstick.

The doorbell rang and butterflies began in my stomach.

"I got it." Willow yelled from downstairs.

I slid on my heels and grabbed my black purse. I walked down the stairs slowly trying not to fall, because I am one of the most clumsiest person you will ever meet. I walked down the hallway into the living room and saw Justin standing and talking to Willow. I'm sure he heard the clicks from my heels and he grinned as soon as he saw me.

"Ok, well have great a date, I'll see you guys tonight. Don't keep her out too late." Willow warned trying to parent.

"I won't. I promise." He smiled. We walked out of the house and down the street to where Justin parked. "Sorry there was no parking closer to your house."

"It's fine." I replied. I looked at his outfit. He had on a red Blue Jays baseball jersey and a pair of black jeans. "You know for a nerd, the way you dress is really attractive."

"What because I'm a nerd.. I'm not supposed to dress nicely?"

"No. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant-"

"Kai. Sweetheart, I was just playing with you. Weren't you the one who was supposed to be teaching me how to loosen up? But thank you for the compliment." He smirked.

"Oh shut up and let's go." I laughed.

We got in Justin's car and I immediately put on some music. I started to play Chris brown's album, Royalty. We sat in silence but not an awkward one.

"So, I heard you singing in the shower the other day. You have a beautiful voice." I broke the silence.

His face turned red in embarrassment, "Y-you heard t-that?" He stuttered.

I did a happy dance internally knowing that I made him stutter because it's so adorable. I've learned that he only stutters when he's nervous or embarrassed.

"Yes I did hear, it was amazing. What song were you singing?" I asked.

"Um, an original. I wrote it actually, it's called Love Me Like You Do."